Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I havent watched many Arsenal games this season but I thought I'd tune up for this title decider and it felt that Arsenal was way too nice. They lacked character and didnt even dare to pierce lines, take on the next man or make forward passes (until the last 10 minutes).

The good thing is that this team is young so they can only improve but they need a couple of more dogs in this team, they were far too timid. And City was excellent so it didnt help. Some of their plays at the back were stunning, I legit gasped at the accuracy on some of them.

Title race is not yet over but if Arsenal can win all the remaining games, maybe City can draw or lose one or two. Who knows.
It’s over fam. Our form is in the toilet and City is not losing to these waste teams left to play

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
I havent watched many Arsenal games this season but I thought I'd tune up for this title decider and it felt that Arsenal was way too nice. They lacked character and didnt even dare to pierce lines, take on the next man or make forward passes (until the last 10 minutes).

The good thing is that this team is young so they can only improve but they need a couple of more dogs in this team, they were far too timid. And City was excellent so it didnt help. Some of their plays at the back were stunning, I legit gasped at the accuracy on some of them.

Title race is not yet over but if Arsenal can win all the remaining games, maybe City can draw or lose one or two. Who knows.

The teams confidence is shot that's why, if this game happens a few weeks ago we would have been a lot more competitive.

But yeah the title race been done. I said in this thread during the Southampton game at 2-0 even if we came back and won I still thought it was over.
You can see we have just run out of steam now, making hard work out of every game you don't win a title like that.

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
Any other year I would have zero issues with the best player at the world cup winning the Ballon D'or but not this year. Halland deserves it.

I'm all for giving Messi one final send off but this year is different. Halland is not normal .

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Dear lord there are so many posts I can’t wait to up at the end of the season…

bart-simpson.gif