Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
exceeded expectations, but it hurts knowing we had games in hand and dropped points. I never expected us to finish 2nd, but we really need to improve our depth because when players are slumping or injured we don't have the depth to fill in because huge drop off with midfield and backline options imo. Also, no clue why Reiss isn't getting more burn because whenever he subs in he makes things happen.
Yea, I'm like, Jorginho was a good pickup, but even with Partey dropping form, we start him cause we "hope" he'll be better. Jorginho is just more comfortable for us when Partey is showing in a game he can't get it done or injured than Elneny.

Saliba and Tomi both getting season ending injuries fukked up the backline, just like last season. Holding just isn't good enough. People enjoy his first 1-2 games back in the starting lineup, but you're not winning shyt if he has to start consistently. Boy was looking like Mustafi out there.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
exceeded expectations, but it hurts knowing we had games in hand and dropped points. I never expected us to finish 2nd, but we really need to improve our depth because when players are slumping or injured we don't have the depth to fill in because huge drop off with midfield and backline options imo. Also, no clue why Reiss isn't getting more burn because whenever he subs in he makes things happen.

we bottled it
3 measly points in the last 4 games its simply not good enough

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Looks like it up to United and Real Madrid to stop the Citeh treble :ehh:
EN2-OXq-ZWo-AAxvj-C.jpg

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I havent watched many Arsenal games this season but I thought I'd tune up for this title decider and it felt that Arsenal was way too nice. They lacked character and didnt even dare to pierce lines, take on the next man or make forward passes (until the last 10 minutes).

The good thing is that this team is young so they can only improve but they need a couple of more dogs in this team, they were far too timid. And City was excellent so it didnt help. Some of their plays at the back were stunning, I legit gasped at the accuracy on some of them.

Title race is not yet over but if Arsenal can win all the remaining games, maybe City can draw or lose one or two. Who knows.