Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Partey is hiding from the ball.
no one talks about this enough, but a dm with elite defensive instant and tackling is great, but one who can do all that while being press resistant and never hiding away from the ball will always be a cheat code.
this is why Camavinga has the chance to be all time midfielder and why I rate him ahead of Tchou as a dm, who sometimes has this habit you're talking about

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
"we are gonna win the league" ...

723f5edf8b683cbdaa359cb308369668.jpg

:mjlol: :francis:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija

You nikkas is gone put some respek on his name :ufdup:

Another very good performance and like I was saying at halftime about Diogoal and Robbo not always giving him a lot to work with on the left, I think when Lucho came on he went up a level :wow:

Had a really unlucky run there with Covid, the weird eye injury and then this injury that we tried to rush him back from and weren’t sure exactly what it was but we seem to have got that under control :blessed: my only criticism in the past is he seems to have played within himself and too worried about messing up but I’ve been really impressed with how he’s looked to assert himself more since he’s been back in the team and I think this new setup suits him better than the previous one. He seems to have grasped this is gonna be a real opportunity this run in to establish himself again and he’s taking it :blessed:

Only 22, nearly 100 appearances under his belt, one of our own, got bags of talent, he’s a proper baller baller :banderas:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
no one talks about this enough, but a dm with elite defensive instant and tackling is great, but one who can do all that while being press resistant and never hiding away from the ball will always be a cheat code.
this is why Camavinga has the chance to be all time midfielder and why I rate him ahead of Tchou as a dm, who sometimes has this habit you're talking about

What Rodri has done in the last few seasons is all time. But its City and we dont give a shyt about them. But Rodri's DM performances have pretty much redefined the role.