Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
The banter we gonna have to endure now is crazy. Sigh

Upgrades and cover needed all over the pitch or next season will be nightmare.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Well, this was fun while it lasted. Its been a while since I got to feel this way during a season up til March. Disappointing season in the moment, but overall good progress. We need to upgrade this midfield with more steel. Now that Haaland and De Bruyne are like golden freeza levels, we need some steel there. Tho, I'm 100% sure Saliba would have been better on Haaland than Holding.
exceeded expectations, but it hurts knowing we had games in hand and dropped points. I never expected us to finish 2nd, but we really need to improve our depth because when players are slumping or injured we don't have the depth to fill in because huge drop off with midfield and backline options imo. Also, no clue why Reiss isn't getting more burn because whenever he subs in he makes things happen.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Mbappe needs to move to a serious league asap.

Haaland has secured the 2nd place in the balon d’or. If they somehow win the UCL, I think they give it to him
100% facts

I don't get how one of the big boys in the PL don't throw the 200M and make it happen like Newcastle or something