Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
from what I've seen of Bellingham, I think he should go to Liverpool or Man United and not Madrid. they both have coaches who have a system built and can improve players better than they actually are(Henderson). Bellingham is already talented the problem is i don't know where his true role is in a 3 man midfield. From what I seen, I can't really say he's elite in passing, defending or controlling a game. If he goes to Madrid where Ancelotti ain't coaching shyt. I feel he's gonna get the same criticism as Pogba. even though he has a way better workrate than Pogba. La Liga teams sit back alot against big teams and you need to be elite or great at either passing or controlling the temple with close control dribbling. He's a great dribbler when the game is high temple but not when teams sit back. which is why I think Klopp or Ten will be best suited for him.

which big player plays or played like bellingham?

dembele (spurs) maybe. although further back.

bellingham is one of those players who defies easy definition. he is part midfielder part forward and man united don't really need him.

Bellingham with a bit more restraint might be able to do the henderson role for liverpool.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
from what I've seen of Bellingham, I think he should go to Liverpool or Man United and not Madrid. they both have coaches who have a system built and can improve players better than they actually are(Henderson). Bellingham is already talented the problem is i don't know where his true role is in a 3 man midfield. From what I seen, I can't really say he's elite in passing, defending or controlling a game. If he goes to Madrid where Ancelotti ain't coaching shyt. I feel he's gonna get the same criticism as Pogba. even though he has a way better workrate than Pogba. La Liga teams sit back alot against big teams and you need to be elite or great at either passing or controlling the temple with close control dribbling. He's a great dribbler when the game is high temple but not when teams sit back. which is why I think Klopp or Ten will be best suited for him.
we don't seem to be in for him (looking at declan for some reason, but i'm done 2nd guessing arteta and edu), but arteta already has a role ready for him and is currently sticking a round peg in square hole with granit xhaka as a left sided 8.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm still dying at arteta running around aimlessly and then coming back to the touchline and dapping up this kid and then realizing "wait WTF are you doing here, who do you belong to?"
Do you have the clip? I didn’t even notice this :dead: