Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Apart from that freak early goal we conceded, factor in:

We didn’t have a striker on the pitch.
We had Trossard come off injured in the 1st half.
No Xhaka starting.
We should’ve had a penalty.

Once Jesus returns, it won’t be as tough as today was. :blessed:
First goal possibly could have been ruled oout and the kickoff be retaken. I'm not sure on the rule there.

Winston

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Remember that nothing is impossible. The only thing that matters is whether in God’s eyes something that you desire is good for you or not. If it is God’s will for your title charge do not look at the impossibility. But put your hope in God. He is bigger and stronger than all the oil clubs you are facing at the moment. So believe that you can rise up in God’s strength today, for god had ordained Arsenal as Premier League Champions!

mS6k0D4.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Remember that nothing is impossible. The only thing that matters is whether in God’s eyes something that you desire is good for you or not. If it is God’s will for your title charge do not look at the impossibility. But put your hope in God. He is bigger and stronger than all the oil clubs you are facing at the moment. So believe that you can rise up in God’s strength today, for god had ordained Arsenal as Premier League Champions!

mS6k0D4.gif

preach-testify-women-church-xh2pc3ud4ob4uwx0.gif

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
from what I've seen of Bellingham, I think he should go to Liverpool or Man United and not Madrid. they both have coaches who have a system built and can improve players better than they actually are(Henderson). Bellingham is already talented the problem is i don't know where his true role is in a 3 man midfield. From what I seen, I can't really say he's elite in passing, defending or controlling a game. If he goes to Madrid where Ancelotti ain't coaching shyt. I feel he's gonna get the same criticism as Pogba. even though he has a way better workrate than Pogba. La Liga teams sit back alot against big teams and you need to be elite or great at either passing or controlling the temple with close control dribbling. He's a great dribbler when the game is high temple but not when teams sit back. which is why I think Klopp or Ten will be best suited for him.