Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
The change to Nelson making Arteta look like a genius..again. Grit.

I take solace in the fact that Arsenal are still shipping a lot of goals and thus, probably won't win the title. :ehh:
Doesn't matter if you score more. Also, Ramsdale is second in the league for clean sheets behind Pope.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
great win great moment so happy for Reiss man…ppl forget he was the star of the academy when these guys were coming through…huge contribution from him this season

But let’s not do that again plz smh
Why? Were you not entertained? :mjgrin:

Yea, for whatever reason, this team wants to make the Emirates experience memorable. Aston Villa, Man United, and now Bournemouth all "Holy shyt" games

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
fulham, crystal palace, leeds, liverpool, west ham, southampton, man city, chelsea, newcastle, brighton, nottm forest, wolves

we aint gonna bottle this :wow:
S6Eth22.gif

UPpc9EY.gif

:whoa:Lets not jinx it now guys

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Just more proof that you can't take any of your opponents lightly, no matter home or away. Glad we can be reminded with a win.

I dunno if that played any part in Arteta's rotations today and Eddie missing from the bench. Also, I hope we can stop waiting til late in games to turn our possession into shots

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
One more observation refs are giving a bit more leeway on the stoppage minutes if they feel like the opposing team has been time wasting the whole game. They are humans. If that wasn't the case, then I think there would be more of a hard stop on the additional time communicated to be added on.