Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Ronaldo has accusations against his name too.
Why is it people could turn a blind eye to him but not Greenwood?

Football fans are hella fickle. This situation can be managed. If it's true that he's still with the girl, they're gonna have to get her in on the clean-up.

As far as I'm concerned, no decision can be made this season. They need to let some heat simmer and then just include him in the pre-season squad.

Yeah, the chants from rival fans are gonna be ugly but if the kid performs, eventually it will all be forgotten about. Even those claiming they will stop supporting the club will come back onside if he's helping the team win games.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh

Football fans are hella fickle. This situation can be managed. If it's true that he's still with the girl, they're gonna have to get her in on the clean-up.

As far as I'm concerned, no decision can be made this season. They need to let some heat simmer and then just include him in the pre-season squad.

Yeah, the chants from rival fans are gonna be ugly but if the kid performs, eventually it will all be forgotten about. Even those claiming they will stop supporting the club will come back onside if he's helping the team win games.
:pachaha:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
She said no, Mason, she said nooo
full

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK

You're a wrong'un.

jmg30

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jamaica would take him? Strong chance they will be in the world cup in 2026 they have dual nationals in England who will never play for the English national team..

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
After what I have seen, I'm not having him if I'm his team mate.
If it was just an accusation and he got off then it's a different situation,

Surely certain man will be looking at him sideways in the club, can't be good for the team.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps

I swear premier league fans on Twitter don’t watch football
And I know they legit pray that players fail so that they can continue the “toughest league” narrative

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
1. Ched was punished for his crime and 2. There's no recording of his r*pe. The existence of that recording is a big deal.
He also had his conviction quashed and at a retrial was found not guilty.

After serving half of his prison sentence, Evans was eligible for release, and was released on licence on 17 October 2014.[63][64] Following his release, the Criminal Cases Review Commission announced that they were reviewing his conviction.[65] In January 2015, it was reported that Evans had submitted fresh evidence to the Criminal Cases Review Commission, to attempt to strengthen his case.[66] In October 2015, the Criminal Cases Review Commission, following a 10-month investigation and relying on "new material which was not considered by the jury at trial", referred the case to the Court of Appeal.[67]

On 22 March 2016, the case was heard by the Court of Appeal.[68] On 21 April 2016, the appeal was allowed, the conviction quashed and a retrial ordered.[69] The Court of Appeal imposed a ban on reporting details of the legal argument.[68] The retrial began on 4 October 2016 and on 14 October Evans was found not guilty.[70][71] After the retrial, it could then be reported that the legal argument used in the appeal had related to the complainant's sexual history.[72] On 11 April 2019, Evans accepted an £800,000 settlement from the legal firm which represented him in his first trial.[73]

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers

I'm saying where was this energy with Ronaldo, Giggs etc:mjpls: