Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I’m already seeing bullshyt posts like “This is why women can’t come forward”

They’ll do anything but take accountability bro

If she were fully dependent on Mason and would be homeless without him, then I would understand her decision. But this girl is barely out her teens and still lives under her parents roof.

He’ll prolly beat her ass again and she’ll still cop pleas for him. Wouldn’t be surprised if she becomes the next Nicole Brown Simpson.

Get ready UK brehs, low speed Ford Bronco chase coming to BBC soon.

Last edited:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
So does Greenwood get to play?
Huge decision for the club to make now. Morally, can't bring him back, legally...can't terminate his contract?

Another shytshow for Erik to navigate. :martin:
Erik Ten Hag seems like the type of guy that would bring him back if he promises to press hard :mjlol:

It's definitely going to be interesting to see how this plays out because ownership clearly doesn't give a fukk :francis:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Clearly United cant just say, ok Mason, back to training you go.

At the same time, The club can admit that despite the charges being dropped, There's a young man that clearly has some problems so they might decide they want to help him with those problems and keep him. Not sure how that plays out but they've had a year to come up with a plan in case of all possibilities with the advice of highly paid lawyers.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:ohhh:

Even though his reputation is now damaged forever, he should still be able to play for United - otherwise the whole legal system is a farce.

I know different countries but trevor bauer had his charges dismissed as well was released by the dodgers (boehly part owner). And no mlb team has touched him, hell look at meyers leonard or miles bridges or ime udoka in the nba.

It's a pr nightmare :hubie:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
For me, it's keep him or sell. Contract termination should not be an option.

Everyone will take the moral high ground whilst he's a United player but believe me, if his contract was paid up and terminated, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal and the likes would have no shame in acquiring his services for free:hubie:

Boehly was part of the consortium that terminated trevor bauer contract

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Greenwood and Mendy - Welcome to Besiktas :skip:
Saudi awaits.

FmKLeC_WAAEDrsn.jpg