Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
There is no way Arsenal let partey play if the accusations are even remotely true…I refuse to believe all involved in letting him play are that fukkin stupid
Mendy played for months whilst City knew about his allegations. It's only when he was officially charged that they suspended him.

Chelsea and Livepool continued to play confirmed racists. Football is just like real-life, if you're effective enough at what you do, people will compromise on their personal values to keep you around.

You think nobody knew about Epstein before the news broke? Harvey Weinstein? Kevin Spacey? Bill Cosby?

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
I only say it’s worse because he can’t get charged due to EU laws changing which means the UK police can only investigate it so much. So we’ll never actually know if he’s innocent or not.

Also didn't Partey pay her about £200k in hush money. He's guilty as fukk and Arsenal know it. . . . they just getting there moneys worth out of him while they can. I think the alleged rape in spain was literally 1-2 weeks before a law change, otherwise the UK police wouldve been under jurisdiction to investigate

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Give him a 6 month contract, Edu. Pogba in the Xhaka role would be immense :wow:
I was just about to say get him to arsenal, but if Arteta didn't take shyt from Auba he isn't going to go for Pogba

• Dap
Reactions: EA

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I was just about to say get him to arsenal, but if Arteta didn't take shyt from Auba he isn't going to go for Pogba

From all accounts, Pogba is actually professional and doesn’t do stuff like show up late, etc. He’s definitely a character though so it could be a problem but he’s just so good of a player that I’d love him at the club