Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns

A_x6XurCEAA7ZSO.jpg:large

shaq.gif

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
After racist chants, Pro Patria president says the club will open the stadium to "all people of color'' for next match.

:heh:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Sir Alex
"So he went down on trial and he went to Portugal with them. They then said they weren't prepared to pay the money and, all of a sudden, he signed for Standard Liege.
"We knew immediately and suspected that he would return to Tottenham in January and that's happened. It's a [Spurs chairman] Daniel Levy deal. You know, it's his fingerprints all over it. It's the kind of thing we expected he was going to do."

:dead:

Levy :blessed:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Damn brehs, back from a 7 day vacation and it wasnt enough, I need to move back to the beach, Belo Horizonte isnt whats happening. I need that Ft Laudy-Miami beach life back again, but brazilian style, the womenz, them thongz :datazz:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Sir Alex

"So he went down on trial and he went to Portugal with them. They then said they weren't prepared to pay the money and, all of a sudden, he signed for Standard Liege.
"We knew immediately and suspected that he would return to Tottenham in January and that's happened. It's a [Spurs chairman] Daniel Levy deal. You know, it's his fingerprints all over it. It's the kind of thing we expected he was going to do."

:dead:

Levy :blessed:

Greater ether if he did the deal with the Berbatov money.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Not what would happen. It should look like an ancient document from all the dust gathered with people pleading with Chamkah to use a pen rather than a pencil and him refusing without giving reason then sulking silently like a teenager.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Me with the literal - :damn: nooooooooo

when reading my favorite RB Lindpere has been traded :to:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I've never seen the facebook page erupt with comments like it has either.

Even though he wasn't the most talented he was always giving everything he had. Now we get a bunch of international failures to replace him, and on the cycle goes.

It may seem reactionary to say "Can't wait til the Cosmos get here" based off solely this move but I've seen this type of thing too many times.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So with Pato going back, that's another Brasilian wonderkid of this generation who didn't quite make it in the leagues that matter for various reasons.

Unless they are defenders, leave em be.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
So with Pato going back, that's another Brasilian wonderkid of this generation who didn't quite make it in the leagues that matter for various reasons.

Unless they are defenders, leave em be.

pato_corinthians.jpg

Seems like the only thing Brazilian players care about is winning the World Cup, which make us Brazilian league fans happy. Teams are definitely affording high wages as well, which is plus to bring back stars like Pato, Robinho, Fred, Dinho etc. Players returning has proven successful, so why not partake with family, friends, culture, good wages, new NT coach, play the happy go lucky samba styles, and pick up a nice shiny new trophey .