Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
backpacker rap was awesome. i don't care what anyone says. not sure if there's a "backpacker" scene today, but mid-late 90s backpacker shyt was one of my favorite subgenres as a youngn

saw little brother at the black cat when they were on tour for the listening :win:
great experience, that club can be a great place with the right act. i've been in there going stupid to weird electro music, DC hardcore bands, and groups like little brother.

went to a dilla tribute show there about 2 years ago, one of the worst shows i've ever seen. nothing worse than the crowds at dilla tributes, even tho they're for a good cause yadda yadda.

Kendrick Lamar bringing it back. I always give Kanye props bringing backpacker music along for attention, and opened the door for the Lamars.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A little drinking, and thinking too much. This song represents me, well at least the fgrist two verses, still trying to figure out how to live out the third verse.

Good night

Last edited by a moderator:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
:ahh: going to live this out soon enough

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCgg7qQEiSQ[/ame]

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
backpacker rap was awesome. i don't care what anyone says. not sure if there's a "backpacker" scene today, but mid-late 90s backpacker shyt was one of my favorite subgenres as a youngn

saw little brother at the black cat when they were on tour for the listening :win:
great experience, that club can be a great place with the right act. i've been in there going stupid to weird electro music, DC hardcore bands, and groups like little brother.

went to a dilla tribute show there about 2 years ago, one of the worst shows i've ever seen. nothing worse than the crowds at dilla tributes, even tho they're for a good cause yadda yadda.

I seen Phonte at the black kat about a year ago....he's one of the best doing it right now. Shame nobody knows.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
to be real i got sick of phonte after the minstrel show. his passive aggression got on my nerves. and he really only sounds right over 9th

i have a lot of vinyl from that era. non phixion, last emperor, black moon, jedi mind tricks on the first two albums, mos def, pharoahe monch (organized konfusion tbf), cali agents, madlib, slum village/jay dee, grand agent, company flow, LMNO, hiero/souls of mischief, saafir, ras kass, cage had some good songs early on, i liked that smut peddlers album he did with high and mighty too

:salute:

:salute:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Minstrel Show was one of the last albums I bought. Copped Life Is Good on iTunes this summer though :ld:

I've honestly never cared less about hiphop at any point in my life than now. I have no idea what's hot or what albums are being anticipated. It's not even animosity towards the scene, I just literally have no interest.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Finally bought that J-Zone book on Kindle yesterday. What an invention tbf.

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Pretty much what I'd expect a whore from Mansfield to look like.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Striker Marouane Chamakh has joined West Ham United on loan for the remainder of the 2012/13 season.

The Morocco international has featured 67 times for the Gunners since his arrival from Ligue 1 side Bordeaux in May 2010, netting on 14 occasions.

With first-team appearances limited this term to the Capital One Cup - where Chamakh helped Arsenal to a dramatic fourth round 7-5 victory over Reading with an extra-time brace - and one Champions League outing, the 28-year-old heads to Upton Park for the opportunity of more regular competitive football.

Chamakh will be ineligible for the Hammers’ Premier League visit to Emirates Stadium later this month.

Everyone at Arsenal Football Club wishes Marouane well for his time with Sam Allardyce’s team.

iXFz9ktvplGS1.gif