Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These posts about the Dutch experiment at RM reminded me of Royston Drenthe. Where the hell is he? I thought that breh would be something after that Euro u21 performance :to:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I remember he had one goof game at Everton and I'm thinking it might actually work. He left though.

Just to back up my theory that watching a top-tier Turkish league game makes a great "where are they now" game, he's at Besiktas

Edit: backing up the theory that turkish fans are overzealous apparently that was just a wiki-edit. he's teamless :merchant:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
15 goals for so far for Suarez in the EPL and we are only half way through the season....according to a lot of u he wasnt gonna score that many the whole season:skip:

Suarez:ahh:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember he had one goof game at Everton and I'm thinking it might actually work. He left though.

Just to back up my theory that watching a top-tier Turkish league game makes a great "where are they now" game, he's at Besiktas

Edit: backing up the theory that turkish fans are overzealous apparently that was just a wiki-edit. he's teamless :merchant:

:damn: How'd he fall off that hard? He had a good season a few years ago with Hercules in La Liga.

Speaking of where are they now, Turkish edition, Felipe Melo looks :flabbynsick: @ Galatasary:

210px-Felipemelosamsunspor.jpg

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Who else is it watching this Chelsea FA Cup match

Can y'all give me the lowdown on Demba Ba. I mean I know who he is and that he's a good player, I just need some analysis

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
15 goals for so far for Suarez in the EPL and we are only half way through the season....according to a lot of u he wasnt gonna score that many the whole season:skip:

Suarez:ahh:

He takes the most shots out of anyone though :pachaha:

I just think no one cares because of team he plays for and the level they play at. Still no RVP though :coffee:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Overrated tbh, had 1 very good-great season under Jose, and he aint been seen since.[...]
Always thought he should have won the Ballon d'Or in 2010...
Did the Treble with Inter and he had a great WC by being finalist, top scorer (but not golden boot) the nominated for "man of the match" during the tournament...

Why do you think he's overrated ? I've not seen that much from him but from what I saw, he seemed to be a great playmaker. :leon: