Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

concise

Veteran
Daps
Just seen Ives and others on twitter reporting that Ryan Nelsen is considering leaving QPR immediately to coach Toronto. :laugh:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
iXFz9ktvplGS1.gif

Chamakh and Carroll :damn:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Just seen Ives and others on twitter reporting that Ryan Nelsen is considering leaving QPR immediately to coach Toronto. :laugh:

:heh: funny cause he was 100% gonna go back to DC last season but got offered mad $$ to go to QPR and he's like... "I can't deny this" - probably the same thing 90% of this QPR team is doing right now. and with how they are overpaying, who can deny him. good guy, the model of 'making it' out of MLS

apparently its to DC United according to the daily mail as a player/coach in that case DC United working to get a new dynasty right there :to:

mariner, payne, nelsen, thats not a bad front office base to be starting with

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Preview: Barca - 60 Minutes - CBS News

Barcelona's soccer team may be the best of all time thanks to a unique training system that produced 17 of the football club's current 25 first-line players - including Lionel Messi, considered the best player in the world. Bob Simon reports on Sunday, Jan. 6 at 7:00 p.m. ET/PT.

:leon: right after nfl playoffs too, i'm assuming

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Preview: Barca - 60 Minutes - CBS News

Barcelona's soccer team may be the best of all time thanks to a unique training system that produced 17 of the football club's current 25 first-line players - including Lionel Messi, considered the best player in the world. Bob Simon reports on Sunday, Jan. 6 at 7:00 p.m. ET/PT.

:leon: right after nfl playoffs too, i'm assuming

:facepalm: As if this story wasn't beaten to death already, now the American media will ensure it.

Rossell will certainly be talking nonsense about players being brought up with the "values" of Barca, with some b.s. about charity.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Anyone to Spurs :heh:

they love to stockpile players they'll misuse

apparently they beat out arsenal as well. holtby had his renaissance at mainz but he's nothing special for schalke, theres a reason why they dont care if he leaves.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Spurs are what a football club would like if journalist or public opinion ran your club.

this is so true tbh. i've been reading spurs forums this season, they are delusional as rawk about the football played except less mental about it. and less 'religious' about it all though.

people expecting 4 new signings in january, already envisioning the lineups with moutinho, willian, llorente in them :ohhh:

people think they're playing a game of fifa, check that i dont even know if thats possible in fifa either

KOTK

Pro
Daps
tbf i don't see a thread for asian handicaps of the biggest cup competition in the world.

the games are tomorrow.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
tbf i don't see a thread for asian handicaps of the biggest cup competition in the world.

the games are tomorrow.

:whoa::whoa::whoa:

you think i dont have this covered (lines weren't out yesterday)

one more 'reminder' out of you and azerbaijan 1st division will be on deck