Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KOTK

Pro
Daps
I didnt suggest Wenger made Bendtner, but I Benik Afobe had interest from Barcelona when he was a youth player. Has Bendtner even scored for Juve? They only signed him beacuse they had no alternative. And the club even said they only signed him because the players they wanted to turned them down.

You are right that Bendtner would be starting for us now, or at least giving more than Chamillionaire, but that doesnt mean he has been worth the contract he signed for us.

And I agree completely about Wenger's experiment failing. I think ive said that before in either iteration of the OFT, dude hasnt developed jack shyt outside of Cesc and Song. I didnt even mention Mexico's heart throb, although I still think he is going to be a pretty good player but came to this club at the wrong time.

I just think a lot of people are mad at the club not signing Theo a few years ago, when a few years ago a lot of us thought he was kind of shyt. Its a hard game.
Stop it, Afobe's still only 19, we're not comparing Bendtner getting mentioned by Bayern higher ups when he was a name to some Catalan Grimandi figure trying to go down Saville Row out of spite. The point is Bendtner wasn't a toxic asset until quite recently and that he isn't a justifiable excuse to noty sign up Walcott.

It is a hard game. As is taking responsibility for most things in life. Which this regime fail to do.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Was at The Strand on Friday night :ohlawd:

Can't even apply for this c*nting job till Saturday and then have to wait till Chinese New Year to fly out. Put me in a cryogenic freezer till then pls:aicmon:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think my new years resolution is that I won't let football piss me off this year. Far more important things in life tbh.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think my new years resolution is that I won't let football piss me off this year. Far more important things in life tbh.

'you will not escape my trolling'

rafa_benitez.jpg