Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Denilson was never an asset like theo, diaby and bendtner were good deals.
Denilson had started every match of that season and was playing pretty good.

Diaby and Bendtner are two contracts the club cannot get out from under. Its all a futures game.
I am amazed at Diaby's ability to get fit at the start of every transfer window.
yeah, I wonder why.:leostare:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Denilson had started every match of that season and was playing pretty good.

Diaby and Bendtner are two contracts the club cannot get out from under. Its all a futures game.

yeah, I wonder why.:leostare:
He was not the asset Walcott was.

Diaby isn't even someone they're looking to sell and they reported turning down eight figs from the ottomans so w/e on that bs. Bendtner would've been fine if they hadn't brought about the Chamakhalypse. Wenger's fault.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
He was not the asset Walcott was.

Diaby isn't even someone they're looking to sell and they reported turning down eight figs from the ottomans so w/e on that bs. Bendtner would've been fine if they hadn't brought about the Chamakhalypse. Wenger's fault.

Bendtner is just not that good. Marouanavelli is a disaster and had no business starting in front of Bendtner, but Bendtner is just not that good.

Diaby doesnt play.

I get what you are saying about Theo because he is a name off the pitch and could bring the club money in terms of corporate deals, etc. But on the pitch, dude was not performing at a high level until just this season.

The point I am getting at is that this is all futures. Its all projection.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:clap: to the mercenaries

went to the big stadium against the big club in the main event and fought their hearts out

sunderland at home though.. they cant be bothered for that

Montez

Superstar
Daps
:clap: to the mercenaries

went to the big stadium against the big club in the main event and fought their hearts out

sunderland at home though.. they cant be bothered for that

The Yank hasn't backed their manager.

Already prepared for the "When I got here QPR were winless, bottom of the league. They never had it better" :blessed: 'Arry

KOTK

Pro
Daps
SANTON YOU fukkING TWAT
Bendtner is just not that good. Marouanavelli is a disaster and had no business starting in front of Bendtner, but Bendtner is just not that good.

Diaby doesnt play.

I get what you are saying about Theo because he is a name off the pitch and could bring the club money in terms of corporate deals, etc. But on the pitch, dude was not performing at a high level until just this season.

The point I am getting at is that this is all futures. Its all projection.
He had interested from big clubs in his youth and is now on loan at Juventus. So to suggest that when Wengler made him and god chamgod deader than two dodos when he was smoking rock is a justification for not re-upping theo at the apt time... yeah bring that up to his agent and at agms, it'll go down a treat.

Stop moving the goalposts.

He was a project. They've grossly endangered the project. There job revolves around projects. This isn't great performance from them.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
He had interested from big clubs in his youth and is now on loan at Juventus. So to suggest that when Wengler made him and god chamgod deader than two dodos when he was smoking rock is a justification for not re-upping theo at the apt time... yeah bring that up to his agent and at agms, it'll go down a treat.

Stop moving the goalposts.

He was a project. They've grossly endangered the project. There job revolves around projects. This isn't great performance from them.
I didnt suggest Wenger made Bendtner, but I Benik Afobe had interest from Barcelona when he was a youth player. Has Bendtner even scored for Juve? They only signed him beacuse they had no alternative. And the club even said they only signed him because the players they wanted to turned them down.

You are right that Bendtner would be starting for us now, or at least giving more than Chamillionaire, but that doesnt mean he has been worth the contract he signed for us.

And I agree completely about Wenger's experiment failing. I think ive said that before in either iteration of the OFT, dude hasnt developed jack shyt outside of Cesc and Song. I didnt even mention Mexico's heart throb, although I still think he is going to be a pretty good player but came to this club at the wrong time.

I just think a lot of people are mad at the club not signing Theo a few years ago, when a few years ago a lot of us thought he was kind of shyt. Its a hard game.