Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Just told a bytch on facebook, regarding a situation i'm not willing to go in to...

"If you'll allow me to say this, what is a man that has no honour? Perhaps this is an old fashioned notion in today's world but for me it rings true. And frankly i've not much left to shed, so don't ask me too..."

She's chavvy as well, me :bow:

Next stop, pretension lane :smug:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Oh and i went on to shed what is quite frankly the last of my honour about 5 minutes later.

I really am a humongous c*nt of late lads :sadcam:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Im an analyzer. I hate it but I love to look at all angles and how they are. Its stupid :snoop:

The Jerome/Theo relationship :heh:

The other thing I like about this show is all those Naijas. :obama:

We are a funny group of people. I should write a sit-com one day about a Nigerian family.

Even with all the analyzing I miss obvious sides. :upsetfavre:

Nollywood :lawd:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
cows-h.gif

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Mancini is a battered wife. Watch he defend Balotelli tomorrow and not sell him this month

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
smh.

Balotelli doesn't have a leg to stand on..he's playing like shyt this year, gets in a fight with the only person who defends his antics...I had high hopes for the kid, but it doesn't look like he's ever going to get it while playing for City....

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:snoop: @Balotelli.

brought all this shyt upon himself. All that talent and no brain power to go with it. Doesn't he know that Mancini is the only nicca who has his best interest at heart??

Prandelli dont give a fck about Balotelli. the only reason why he uses him is because he knows he needs him to be successfull as Italy mngr which will eventually land him a job at a top club.