Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brothers with no game is my shieet. i feel like i can relate to everyone on the show. idk if its because theo shares the same wonderful name. but ive done something simliar to him in the first episode. but i relate to him the most.
@WickedGames put us on something great :blessed:

Last edited by a moderator:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Brothers with no game is my shieet. i feel like i can relate to everyone on the show. idk if its because theo shares the same wonderful name. but ive done something simliar to him in the first episode. but i relate to him the most.
in some ways, I think a lot of us have done something similar to him in that fist episode. :guilty:

The key is to learn from it and move onward. Of course I was a lot younger when I did some stupid simp shyt like that.

edit: the 4th episode has NEVER happened to me. I wouldnt allow it. :huhldup:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I think my new years resolution is that I won't let football piss me off this year. Far more important things in life tbh.

I've been on that for about year and a half now mate, come, join me in paradise:blessed:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
in some ways, I think a lot of us have done something similar to him in that fist episode. :guilty:

The key is to learn from it and move onward. Of course I was a lot younger when I did some stupid simp shyt like that.

:whoo: Memories man :snoop:

I tend to over think situations. A nice mix of Theo and Dorian.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Started drinking like noon on the dot on the beach. Then transitioned it back to the hipster chicks house in Tequesta to go out on her boat and continue. Didn't feel like making the hour drive back home in the middle of the night so slid out as soon as we docked.

One of my managers at work accompanied me all day throughout all of this. She vouches for me when I call out sick on account of them shenanigans :noah: Like when I had the "flu" and instead went on a 13 hour binge that she joined halfway through.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:whoo: Memories man :snoop:

I tend to over think situations. A nice mix of Theo and Dorian.
Im an analyzer. I hate it but I love to look at all angles and how they are. Its stupid :snoop:

The Jerome/Theo relationship :heh:

The other thing I like about this show is all those Naijas. :obama:

We are a funny group of people. I should write a sit-com one day about a Nigerian family.