Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wanted Daniel to be a success, maybe he will find it at pool, best of luck to him

Ba season is about to begin :whew:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
"Daniel Sturridge laid on a chance for his team-mates once every 131 minutes in the Premier League in 2012. #lfc "

I want to see this for Defoe.

Can you even do this stat if he's only done it one all season, and probably by mistake?

Yeah read about that, pretty good. Well, horrible for Honduras, but pretty good. Have to take advantage of unstable leagues just like we take advantage of unstable governments abroad :birdman:

Last edited by a moderator:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Damn, I have to get to where Marcotti's at. Write puff pieces for the WSJ and get paid for it?

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
RAWK Meltdown ‏@RAWK_Meltdown
It should be also said that Liverpool are statistically the 5th best passing side in the world
Expand
1h RAWK Meltdown ‏@RAWK_Meltdown
(Daniel Sturridge) I think he'll be top scorer, next season.
Expand
(Daniel Sturridge) Could he be as good as Falcao...playing with Luis anything is possible.
Expand
(Daniel Sturridge) I like his choice in knitwear.

A_nTIsrCYAAErG3.jpg:large

Probably someone on a wum but I chuckled :ld:

grazazaza

Ruff Draft
Daps
"Daniel Sturridge laid on a chance for his team-mates once every 131 minutes in the Premier League in 2012. #lfc "

I want to see this for Defoe.

Can you even do this stat if he's only done it one all season, and probably by mistake?

Yeah read about that, pretty good. Well, horrible for Honduras, but pretty good. Have to take advantage of unstable leagues just like we take advantage of unstable governments abroad :birdman:

My fellow countrymen taking over the mls & premier league :ahh: Roger Espinoza finna make us proud :salute:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
It was a WUM, a good one at that. :salute:

The Sturridge stats :scusthov:

And dude thinks he the man at Liverpool too, so expect more shots and less chances created.

And RAWK never let's us down :ahh:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
My fellow countrymen taking over the mls & premier league :ahh: Roger Espinoza finna make us proud :salute:

These volleys by him
welbeck.gif

About to go to like three RB games next season :ahh:

Last edited by a moderator:

concise

Veteran
Daps

If these dudes qualify for the WC again, I guess the whole team will wind up being sold abroad. :whew: They need to get that money for the next gen.

grazazaza

Ruff Draft
Daps
If these dudes qualify for the WC again, I guess the whole team will wind up being sold abroad. :whew: They need to get that money for the next gen.

U allready kno! We gonna give the teams in the concacaf group that work :myman: like we did to canada's trashy ass :pachaha:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Espinoza, who got the standing ovation at the Olympics. KC knew it was a wrap then.

I hope Honduras makes it again. Too bad the green site is gone and I can't quote my legendary posts on their qualification.

grazazaza

Ruff Draft
Daps
Damn what the hell took you all the way to Sweden?

Thats the question i ask my parents all the time :shaq2: nah but u kno hondurans we're movin' out the country and expanding territory, in my case parents got a good paid job out here and decided to move cant complain' i got it pretty good :jawalrus:

grazazaza

Ruff Draft
Daps
Espinoza, who got the standing ovation at the Olympics. KC knew it was a wrap then.

I hope Honduras makes it again. Too bad the green site is gone and I can't quote my legendary posts on their qualification.

Probably going to be the same countries who qualified the last time and costa rica's gon get that intercontinental play-off