Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Vegan BBQ sauce :noah:

Bruh at like 10AM the chick whose house it was busts out some raw honey and cacao paste and started making vegan chocolate bars. :dead:

Made out with the lesbian again :manny:
Found out that one girl at the party went to the hospital after having an anxiety attack after snorting molly

bytches were throwing up and passing out.....then rejoining the party like three hours later in a new change of clothes like ain't shyt happen.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Bruh at like 10AM the chick whose house it was busts out some raw honey and cacao paste and started making vegan chocolate bars. :dead:

Made out with the lesbian again :manny:
Found out that one girl at the party went to the hospital after having an anxiety attack after snorting molly

bytches were throwing up and passing out.....then rejoining the party like three hours later in a new change of clothes like ain't shyt happen.
this man's life :mindblown:

my jealousy :wow:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
bookmarked page just incase he turns out to be BEAST :youngsabo:

Bookmark it, take a picture, mental impressions whatever, I for one actually welcome it because it's going to be hilarious watching him and Suarez play together.

It actually sums up LFC quite nicely nowadays. A mediocre manager, attracting mediocre players for a mediocre club.

LFC have been an utter joke in the transfer market, 12m for Sturridge, 6m for Ince, 15m for Joe Allen, 3m for Assaidi, 5m for Sahin, 10m for Borini...:pachaha:

I want to know what the transfer strategy is honestly. 51m for that? :leon:

I would also like to know the thought behind appointing Rodgers. Just seems they hired him because he knows Jose.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The W of the night goes to this dude I went to highschool with and hadn't seen since. There was a boat chillin in the dock in the water in the back. He and this 5'10: athletic build big titty big ass blonde chick disappear for a while then turn up after sunrise.

Dude walks up to me and I swear hits the perfect :youngsabo: and says "Had to take that girl to the bangboat."

I was done.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
The W of the night goes to this dude I went to highschool with and hadn't seen since. There was a boat chillin in the dock in the water in the back. He and this 5'10: athletic build big titty big ass blonde chick disappear for a while then turn up after sunrise.

Dude walks up to me and I swear hits the perfect :youngsabo: and says "Had to take that girl to the bangboat."

I was done.

Don stories >>>>

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The odds of fukking the lesbian though Don?

Making hoes switch teams :wow:

Probably kinda high. I heard her lesbian origin story so I know she's not a die hard. She only went bytchclusive after her first threesome and she was more into the girl.

Inbetween our mutual lip biting she says shyt that sounds like she's convincing herself that she doesn't want the D.

She prolly wants the D. :ld:

Also, the success of the bangboat breh confirmed something. A cacbreh playing the acoustic guitar shirtless is fukking something at the end of the night. Dude was taking requests and playing them off the top like Sam in Casblanca.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
They hired him because no other name manager wanted the job

Which I don't know why. They gave him 50m to shell out, surely another manager with that backing could have made shrewder transfer decisions.

Instead the choose they guy with no connections living off fraudulent hype. And it's not even that I dislike Rodgers, seems like an alright guy, bit out of his depth though.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Big fan of the term bytchsclusive. Not a great concept obvs, but still.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Wipe 2012 was sorta shyt. Not a lot of laughs, and Doug Stanhope saved it.

Best thing Brooker did though was put all the music used on a Spotify playlist :bow:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
[...]
Also, the success of the bangboat breh confirmed something. A cacbreh playing the acoustic guitar shirtless is fukking something at the end of the night. Dude was taking requests and playing them off the top like Sam in Casblanca.
Ain't nothing realer...
:wow: