Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
rrrr.png
Guess having that open heart surgury wasn't such a bad idea ja?
6NsiAyn.png

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Ten Hag really chose to give these losers a chance despite RR saying the club needed open heart surgery and up to 10 new players.

He deserves this.
Managers got egos bigger than the players. They always think they know best. So i never expected him to listen to RR’s assessment

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

Erik ten Hag hasn't changed tactics despite 'having ENOUGH time,' claims ex-Red Devil Tim Howard as he slates him for not 'hooking' someone in first-half Brentford implosion... while NBC pundit Robbie Earle labels club 'a traveling CIRCUS' :picard:

• Manchester United's Premier League nightmare continued against Brentford
  • The Red Devils were 4-0 down against the Bees within 35 minutes on Saturday
  • Tim Howard claimed boss Erik ten Hag has had enough time to solve their woes
  • Robbie Earle said he felt sorry for United fans having to watch a 'traveling circus'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...ited-Erik-ten-Hag-time-claims-Tim-Howard.html

-

The Glazers better do something to stop the rot.

Play-time is over.

:hhh:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
i still dont get what united were expecting to achieve with this squad.
Ten hack thought he can just come here and wing it?
A top manager would never have signed without some guarantees form the board.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Reminds me of Mayweather Sr. training Ricky Hatton for the Pacquiao fight.

After Hatton got knocked down twice in the first round Mayweather Sr. was in the corner like "Hey man I didn't train you to do that shyt" :russ:

Iirc Fatton got KO'd in sparring. That was the rumour going around at the time during fight week. He also had a just faded bruise underneath one of his eyes.

br82186

Superstar
Daps

Erik ten Hag hasn't changed tactics despite 'having ENOUGH time,' claims ex-Red Devil Tim Howard as he slates him for not 'hooking' someone in first-half Brentford implosion... while NBC pundit Robbie Earle labels club 'a traveling CIRCUS' :picard:

• Manchester United's Premier League nightmare continued against Brentford
  • The Red Devils were 4-0 down against the Bees within 35 minutes on Saturday
  • Tim Howard claimed boss Erik ten Hag has had enough time to solve their woes
  • Robbie Earle said he felt sorry for United fans having to watch a 'traveling circus'
Erik ten Hag has 'had ENOUGH time' at Man United, claims Tim Howard

-

The Glazers better do something to stop the rot.

Play-time is over.

:hhh:
Yeah... you're gonna have to rebuild that club from the ground up, it's literally what Arsenal went through the past few years.

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now that's two weekends of mine which United have ruined but there won't be a third time as we play Liverpool on the following Monday instead :smoker: