Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
Neymar is clear of Mbappe, as if that wasn't already obvious

Mbappe looks pissed off lol

He is. He was mad at vitinha for not making a pass to him and then stopped running only for kakimi to make a center for no one where mbappe was supposed to be if he had followed through.
I think mbappe neymar and Messi can't shine all three at the same time. It was better when sarabia was there doing the dirty work for neymar and Messi. Either you play with neymar and mbappe or neymar and Messi and a third striker. But they can't for obvious raisons

And missing the penalty didn't help. But neymar is better at that, it is what it is :manny:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Needs to be up 2-0 and BL def to score

I rate robert just not in big games aka CL knockout rounds :russ:

Part of my criteria of rating goalscorers are what type of oppositions are they scoring against and the game situation where they score. I put more value in is it the first? equalizing? or winning goal? Than say a hattrick in a 5-0 win. Got no time for those stat padding goals when the game is pretty much over and the defence is broken and want the whistle to blow but there's 20mins left.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Part of my criteria of rating goalscorers are what type of oppositions are they scoring against and the game situation where they score. I put more value in is it the first? equalizing? or winning goal? Than say a hattrick in a 5-0 win. Got no time for those stat padding goals when the game is pretty much over and the defence is broken and want the whistle to blow but there's 20mins left.
Prettt much lewa past several years but no one wanted to admit it. Yet people swore he’s better than KB9

I know it’s just one game but fukk it

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Prettt much lewa past several years but no one wanted to admit it. Yet people swore he’s better than KB9

I know it’s just one game but fukk it

Messi and C dot did it plenty as well. How else are you going to score the volume of goals that they did without stat padding.

Messi and C dot score 60 in a season in my mind its really 30. :mjgrin:

Last edited:

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
OK, this might be one of the worst performances I've seen in any sport. :wow:
I know you mentioned you picked up footy but based on this comment on bad performance and recent history, you should watch

8-2 , ManU vs Arsenal (:wow:, I still get chills from this)
6-1, ManCity vs ManU
Messi vs Arsenal
5-2 Arsenal vs Spurs

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I know you mentioned you picked up footy but based on this comment on bad performance and recent history, you should watch

8-2 , ManU vs Arsenal (:wow:, I still get chills from this)
6-0, ManCity vs ManU
Messi vs Arsenal
5-2 Arsenal vs Spurs

Which Arsenal 5-2? There was 2 in the same year.