Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

shannon-sharpe-cigar.jpg

Wouldn't read too much into that. this account tweets any rumour.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
And we're still suffering from it.

Some Man Utd fans trying to blame Ralf though, even if he was there was 6 months only.

It's makes sense why some United fans will blame Ralf over Ole. Club legend and all that. Ralf was the mercenary he didn't care for United he didn't have that United DNA. :skip:

Ralf exposed everything wrong with the club and gave zero phucks about it. Some fans prefer things like that to stay within the club. But the problem is that's part of the problem with the club in the first place.

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Explain this to me brehs. I'm still wading my feet into football.

The onus is on the players to leave instead of the club?
and typically the players agent shops the player. it does give the players more power, essentially a no trade clause for everyone whereas in american sports you can be traded without input. you have to negotiate a transfer fee between the clubs, new wages for the player, agent fee.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
:ehh:
It would be a very sensible transfer though. Utd should back their manager and get him the players he wants imho. :mjgrin:
Cheap option, knows Ten Hag's system, won't have to deal with Tucheliban's football and would be good for the squad depth.

Also an invetiable panic buy when we miss out on De Jong and Sesko.

I also can't watch Elanga play for us anymore. :hhh:

Bruno and Ziyech in the same team though...:We are destined for 6th at this rate, but we'll see how it goes.... :sadcam:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth

Season hasn't started yet and it's looking peak for us already. :snoop:

How much is Zieych? @SCORCH Might as well call us Ajaxchester United. :mjlol:

I'm not sure United could have had a worse preparation for the season for ETH with transfers,CR and injuries. Just a complete mess really. 6th place might be best case scenario at this rate. How do we get a new manager and start the season with a worse squad than last year's dissaster?

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Nottingham Forest to stay up? :jbhmm:

The high turnover of players is a worry. Fulham got relegated Villa survived because someone forgot to switch on VAR/goal line technology

Only 4 signings have PL experience. 2 of which are goalkeepers.

They'll need to get off to a good start be hard to beat at home.

Last edited: