Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Obviously, I could never question Arteta as a tactician, but as a man motivator, he seems like a whole clown, like he reads those motivational books they sell in airport bookstores and believes every word.

This man drew a cartoon heart and a cartoon brain holding hands to indicate how he wanted his players to approach the game on some preschool teacher shyt.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Obviously, I could never question Arteta as a tactician, but as a man motivator, he seems like a whole clown, like he reads those motivational books they sell in airport bookstores and believes every word.

This man drew a cartoon heart and a cartoon brain holding hands to indicate how he wanted his players to approach the game on some preschool teacher shyt.

As long as the players buy in to the motivational methods that's the most important thing no?

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
If Utd don’t get FDJ, I don’t see how they finish higher than 6th. ETH is a great coach but I don’t see him being able to close the gap with McFred, Eriksen & Bruno. Not to mention, the the lack of CF options.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
As long as the players buy in to the motivational methods that's the most important thing no?
nEK3mYe.png