Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
We have 2 cheaters with the same mindsets here ...

but you love the cheater who actually got away with his cheating as opposed to someone who was caught, punished by the book, and took responsibility for what he did.

:mjpls:

your whole post is :mjpls:
maradona didn't do anything to brehdom "breh" :mjlol: .

the english are a bunch of tief dem so deserved it

Screenshot-2022-07-25-at-14-20-52.png

Last edited:

concise

Veteran
Daps
your whole post is :mjpls:
maradona didn't do anything to brehdom "breh" :mjlol: .

the english are a bunch of tief dem so deserved it

Screenshot-2022-07-25-at-14-20-52.png

I'm talking about cheaters in the game, you shift to politics.

The man did what he did on a bright and sunny day. Clear and obvious.

What you just did ... is it because you realized you have no point?

:jbhmm:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK

It's because no one has ever heard of the falklands war, he's educating you, take notes brother. ✍️

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

it is because for me brehdom > football or any other sport for that matter :ufdup:
but you ain't a breh so you wouldn't understand :yeshrug:

and you don't know football otherwise you would know that game was politics ..

"'This was our revenge' - when Maradona went to war with England
The former Argentina captain stated beforehand that revenge was not on his mind ahead of the 1986 World Cup clash with England but he has since admitted that he was lying
Writing in his autobiography I am El Diego, in 2000, the former No. 10 explained how their quarter-final tie with England was more than a game of football for Argentina; it was a chance to avenge the military defeat four years before. "It was like beating a country, not a football team. Although we said before the game that football had nothing to do with the Malvinas War, we knew that a lot of Argentine kids had died there, that they had mowed us down like little birds," wrote Maradona."

https://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/e...evenge-when-maradona-went-to-war-with-england

now stop @'ing me with ya i-dont-know-footy babble :camby:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Hey lads, i actually have some football history for you:

You know how England beat West Germany in 1966 to win the World Cup? Well, this game actually had a lot of significance, because if you didn't know, which i'm sure you didn't, Britain and Germany had actually fought AGAINST each other in two world wars earlier in the 1900's! I know, crazy!

The more you know 💫

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Oh here's some more hot knowledge droppin' for you!

Did you know...? There was once a player called Pele, he scored in the World Cup final at just 17 years of age! For Brazil of all teams! He is actually widely considered as one of the greatest players of all time.

You're welcome. 💫

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Oh here's some more hot knowledge droppin' for you!

Did you know...? There was once a player called Pele, he scored in the World Cup final at just 17 years of age! For Brazil of all teams! He is actually widely considered as one of the greatest players of all time.

You're welcome. 💫

sorry i hurt your feelings once ukreh.

maguire >>>>>>>>

:wow:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Honestly, Chelsea has had a pretty uninspiring off-season.

Didn't like the Sterling signing to be honest. He's a good player when he's on it, but he is fairly inconsistent. I would have even taken Ronaldo for one season over signing him. At least you know that you'll get a player that guarantees goals.

The Koulibaly signing was basically a replacement for Rudiger. Koulibaly may be marginally better than Rudiger, but you also lose someone who was a leader at the club.

So where has the squad actually improved? I don't see it. If I were Tuchel, I would appeal to the owners and let them know that this is a season in transition. The club lost a long-time owner who left somewhat acrimoniously and was beloved by the players. At this stage, the club is one that lacks an identity, and that's why you see players looking to leave, or players somehow reluctant to come.

I'd go all-in and just play the youngsters. Give Gallagher, Broja, Ampadu etc a shot. Club is in desperate need of a creative mid a la Modric, and a 20 goal a season striker. It doesn't have any of that right now. Build on your academy talent for the season and open up the books in the next transfer window.

It didn't even take the thumping against Arsenal to see it, but I felt that Chelsea would be fighting for a fourth place position this season. I see Man City first, Arsenal second, Liverpool third and Chelsea battling for the fourth spot with Tottenham. I know people will disagree with Liverpool, but they've just sold off three attacking players and basically brought it one. They have been fortunate with injuries these past couple seasons (van Dijk aside), but they really lack squad depth. Man Utd has not really improved at all as far as acquiring players.

Other issue Tuchel may be faced with his player discontent. Chelsea has a history of players mutinying against coaches. If he can't shore up the dressing room, then they risk even sliding down mid-table.
Arsenal second??!

concise

Veteran
Daps
it is because for me brehdom > football or any other sport for that matter :ufdup:
but you ain't a breh so you wouldn't understand :yeshrug:

and you don't know football otherwise you would know that game was politics ..

"'This was our revenge' - when Maradona went to war with England
The former Argentina captain stated beforehand that revenge was not on his mind ahead of the 1986 World Cup clash with England but he has since admitted that he was lying
Writing in his autobiography I am El Diego, in 2000, the former No. 10 explained how their quarter-final tie with England was more than a game of football for Argentina; it was a chance to avenge the military defeat four years before. "It was like beating a country, not a football team. Although we said before the game that football had nothing to do with the Malvinas War, we knew that a lot of Argentine kids had died there, that they had mowed us down like little birds," wrote Maradona."

'This was our revenge' - when Maradona went to war with England and Thatcher | Goal.com

now stop @'ing me with ya i-dont-know-footy babble :camby:

Bruh,

You're the one linking the laws of the game here and then switching it up to some other stuff.

I don't remember seeing "Falkland" anywhere in the laws of the game. Didn't see "Malvinas", "breh", or "brehdom" either.

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
Arsenal second??!
Like I said, Chelsea and Manchester United have not really made any progressive moves in the transfer market.

Liverpool sold three attackers including one of their most valuable players. Mane was a workhorse that also contributed goals. I think they will feel his abscene in the squad. Plus they don't have any serious depth. I think Klopp has gotten the best out of this squad as constituted. You would need to make a move like City did for Haaland in order to stay at the same level or improve further. Mane has been proven in the Prem, Darwin Nunez has not.

Arsenal have made some good transfers. Gabriel imo is a steal. He is an underrated striker (remember he often came off the bench). He has the potential to be the top scorer in the league the way Arsenal attacks.

Chelsea have not improved at all. Sterling is not really an improvement and there is a lot of uncertainty in the locker room. I think the team will struggle this season. United have not improved at all. They even had Ronaldo publicly wanting out. They aren't able to attract the same talent anymore.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
you mean the way we use to attack. arteta is too negative. until i see something different from him, i will continue to believe he will suck all the joy out of watching arsenal.