Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
I think Argentina is winning this WC.

uzNxomy.gif

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@SCORCH now Kounde is gone any targets you think we should be looking at?

Fam, I am so done with this transfer window :dead:

Whoever they sign is going to be somebody they didn't want in the first place. Even Kounde for example, if they really wanted him it would have been wrapped up weeks ago but they were busy chasing other options.

Chelsea need a sporting director asap, nothing changes until they get somebody competent in place.

Get ready for the panic signing of random scrubs as the window closes. I saw a man on Twitter yesterday talking about Ben Godfrey:why:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

Whoever they sign is going to be somebody they didn't want in the first place. Even Kounde for example, if they really wanted him it would have been wrapped up weeks ago but they were busy chasing other options.

Chelsea need a sporting director asap, nothing changes until they get somebody competent in place.

Get ready for the panic signing of random scrubs as the window closes. I saw a man on Twitter yesterday talking about Ben Godfrey:why:
This is only the beginning....

You need your own Sir Alex to fix the on the pitch issues.

This Todd cac seems like he wants to be all up on the videos.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is only the beginning....

You need your own Sir Alex to fix the on the pitch issues.

This Todd cac seems like he wants to be all up on the videos.

I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt because this situation was unavoidable.

I give him credit for getting rid of Marina straight away. As bad as things look now it would have been 10x worse letting that fool run loose for another summer.

If Boehly signs a good sporting director then we won. That's the biggest signing he can make for the club. shyt, you could argue players turning us down now is a good thing because that'd be less mess for them to clean up when they take over.

Chelsea have a lot of deadwood with contracts expiring in the next 2 years. There's gonna be a lot of squad spaces and salary to play with for somebody who knows what they're doing.

Daps

At least you're not a United fan - just imagine the panic buys after Cronaldo goes on strike; Frenkie finally takes out a restraining order to get them to stop chasing him; and the realisation hits Bin Bag as to quite how shyt that squad really is.

:picard: :sadcam: :sadbron:

Half the Eredivisie gonna be getting a call from the United bag men...!!