Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
What are the chances of you guys selling zaniolo? Can they even both play at the same time? I’m sure Roma is looking for defenders right now
Don't think Zaniolo leaves this year since Juve look like they lost interest. Allegri loves himself some Morata :dame:and your boy Levy was sending disrespectful offers. I hope we get to find out if they can play together because with their injury histories we might not get a chance to see it:francis:

Roma's still in the market for a midfielder (Wijnaldum, Frattesi) and a center back (Sensi, Zagadou, Natan) but Villar, Perez, Diawara and Kluivert still need to get sold.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't believe Michy is still a Chelsea player. I thought they had sold him already.

That heaux Marina extended his contract by another year just as it was expiring to 'protect his value'.

They regularly did the same with rubbish like Kenedy, Bakayoko and other jokers thinking somebody would buy them sooner or later but the reality is nobody wants to spend a penny on those fools. They were literally just giving up millions in salary for no reason.

The squad is a hot mess and it's all down to Marina's mismanagement. Ultimately the blame lies with Roman for picking such an unserious character to run a football club.

Honestly, Roman being forced out wasn't the worst thing in the world. Thanks for everything but we move. :manny:

It's gonna take the new guys several windows to sort the squad out. Way too much deadwood...sone deadwood being some of the highest earners at the club :dead:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

ry.png

concise

Veteran
Daps
I'm feeling to lazy to search but I hope no one still angry about the Suarez handball has anything good to say about Maradona.

I aint gonna moan about Suarez handling the ball and getting punished for it, when teams are winning Champions leagues off fake handballs.

:dead: