Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I will disgrace him! How dare you! Dear sir, how dare thee besmirch my name! I shall get my revenge I shall, you fool!

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will disgrace him! How dare you! Dear sir, how dare thee besmirch my name! I shall get my revenge I shall, you fool!

It's a fake account, it was too good to be true.

Catalonia's squad for friendly next week:

(Espanyol) Joan Verdú, Joan Capdevila, Sergio García, Kiko Casilla, Raúl Rodríguez, Víctor Sánchez, Sergio Tejera, (Barcelona)Víctor Valdés, Xavi Hernández, Carles Puyol, Gerard Piqué, Sergio Busquets, Jordi Alba, Martín Montoya, Sergi Roberto, Cristian Tello, Marc Bartra, Bojan Krkic (AC Milan), Álvaro Vázquez (Getafe), Jordi Amat, ''Piti'' (Rayo Vallecano) and Jonathan Soriano (Red Bull Salzburg)

How good do you think they'd do as a full fledged national team?

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I know, that's why I mentioned him specifically. :yes:

Aren't Inter in a decent position now anyway? They ended that Juve unbeaten run and look good for Champions League qualification.

Well I suppose. That entire squad from the champions league victory was basically dismantled, they had 5 managerial changes and didn't qualify for the champions league in 2011 but I guess it's all good over there.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
On another note, saw Django today :ehh:

First off, those previews, the fukk? :what:

Haven't seen such a terrible medley of previews ever.

A Haunted House (Nick Swardson looks to be the only funny thing in that movie), Movie 43, and there had to been about 3 tedious horror movie trailers.

That new Tom Cruise flick looks alright, Oblivion.

Gangster Squad. Now that is a film that I'm undecided on. The trailer fluctuates from corny, shyt, to actually sorta alright. I just feel like I'd have a hard time taking Sean Penn serious, I'm guessing the majority of the movie he will be angry and yelling 'cool' one liners "I WANT HIS WHOLE FAMILY DEADDD!!" "I RUNN LA" Sure. But then Gosling is in it and he looks cool as fukk. Dunno. It's a cusp one.

Django. Samuel L Jackson was very funny "THIS CANDIELAND MOTHERfukkAAA" was my favorite line.

Jamie was Jamie. Didn't really feel like he stood out. Nor did Christoph Waltz. I felt like he was acting the same way he was in Inglorious Basterds but this time he was just a good guy and a bounty hunter.

The N word didn't really bother me all that much.
I did notice QT didn't say it and it was sorta forced when he said 'blackie' instead.

Jonah Hill da gawd

Kerry Washington was :whew: even with all the makeup. Just realized she was in Save The Last Dance too :ehh:

In terms of cinematography I honestly think that Inglorious Basterds has more memorable scenes (the first scene comes to mind). I was hoping for more open frontier panoramic shots a la Sergio Leone. There wasn't really much of that.

Awkward parts. A lot of white people in my movie. No one laughed at Sam Jackson's parts, I was the only one laughing, mainly b/c he reminded me so much of Uncle Ruckus. I felt a hint of uncomfortableness when Leo says something to the effect of, "nikka love, it's like a tar that you can get sucked into" and there was an interracial couple a few over. A white woman in front of me started clapping when Leo came on...I don't think she knew much of the movie coming into it :ugh:

Overall, it was good. Very entertaining, good way to blow three hours. Think it woulda made my showing if someone would've came dressed up as a slave but that would've been weird for everyone involved.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I really want to see Django in a white movie theater :bryan:

White people are always "supposed" to be the hero in film, and I want to see if this fukks them up.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
It was a bit weird I'll admit now that I think more of it. Some scenes did on second thought have me a bit squeamish, the hot box, the skull scene, some of the flashbacks.

Couldn't imagine what it was like for a white person watching that.
DV5lJ.png

On the way back to the car in the elevator this old white dude and his wife started talking to my dad and I.

The dude was like, "Man that Django was great" His wife was like, ":comeon::unsure:" and my dad and I were like, "yeah, quentin, always pretty good" and he continued, "Man I'm jewish, so Inglorious Basterds for me was like, YEAH. I imagine this was the same for black people :ld:"

My dad and I said, "Yeah :ugh:"

Then he ended with, "Well have a good night gentlemen:obama:" and disappeared.

Yeah that was weird.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well the movie I saw today, is not on billboards, and most people will care less about it. But Rust & Bones is pretty good flick, the chick from Midnight in Paris was in it, something about her

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looking back now, I really wish i would've payed as much attention to other Genres as much as I did Hip-Hop,Drum & Bass, and R&B, during the first 5 or so years when strated buying vinyl, missed out on artis like this guy.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAKvf10iDjw[/ame]

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Frere drinks from 10-11 at the local (shytty) house club

In there with the squad putting up sweatshop numbers :damn:

DJ played a mix of Starships and Daft Punk One More Time. I was steamed. :leostare:

Issued a field sobriety test to my brehettes brehette in the parking lot. She failed :snoop: Had to drive her ass home in her hoopty. Car wouldn't start.:shaq2: She casually pulls out a crowbar, asks me to pop the hood and bangs on the starter. shyt cranked :leon:

Then went to the hookah bar and got told the story of the hotel birthday I passed on sunday night. A chick who randomly left her panties on my floor months back punched a girl who walked DEAD fukking on head first into my sliding glass door last week. She has a black eye. It's been a bad week for her face.

Work at 6am :sadbron:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
On another note, saw Django today :ehh:

First off, those previews, the fukk? :what:

Haven't seen such a terrible medley of previews ever.

A Haunted House (Nick Swardson looks to be the only funny thing in that movie), Movie 43, and there had to been about 3 tedious horror movie trailers.

That new Tom Cruise flick looks alright, Oblivion.

Gangster Squad. Now that is a film that I'm undecided on. The trailer fluctuates from corny, shyt, to actually sorta alright. I just feel like I'd have a hard time taking Sean Penn serious, I'm guessing the majority of the movie he will be angry and yelling 'cool' one liners "I WANT HIS WHOLE FAMILY DEADDD!!" "I RUNN LA" Sure. But then Gosling is in it and he looks cool as fukk. Dunno. It's a cusp one.

Django. Samuel L Jackson was very funny "THIS CANDIELAND MOTHERfukkAAA" was my favorite line.

Jamie was Jamie. Didn't really feel like he stood out. Nor did Christoph Waltz. I felt like he was acting the same way he was in Inglorious Basterds but this time he was just a good guy and a bounty hunter.

The N word didn't really bother me all that much.
I did notice QT didn't say it and it was sorta forced when he said 'blackie' instead.

Jonah Hill da gawd

Kerry Washington was :whew: even with all the makeup. Just realized she was in Save The Last Dance too :ehh:

In terms of cinematography I honestly think that Inglorious Basterds has more memorable scenes (the first scene comes to mind). I was hoping for more open frontier panoramic shots a la Sergio Leone. There wasn't really much of that.

Awkward parts. A lot of white people in my movie. No one laughed at Sam Jackson's parts, I was the only one laughing, mainly b/c he reminded me so much of Uncle Ruckus. I felt a hint of uncomfortableness when Leo says something to the effect of, "nikka love, it's like a tar that you can get sucked into" and there was an interracial couple a few over. A white woman in front of me started clapping when Leo came on...I don't think she knew much of the movie coming into it :ugh:

Overall, it was good. Very entertaining, good way to blow three hours. Think it woulda made my showing if someone would've came dressed up as a slave but that would've been weird for everyone involved.
Watching white people's reaction to seeing movies like Django in a theater is much more fun than the movie itself.

I plan to go the whitest part of my town so i can watch Django. :shaq:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Are we all agreed that Olly Murs is the most charming, delightful and beautiful man on this planet?

Because if we're not, go fukk yourself.

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Should Brendan Rodgers make it to next Xmas? Horrible team

Rodgers record is exactly the same as Hodgsons during his 31 game campaign in charge of Liverpool:

Hodgson - P31 W13 D9 L9 F41 A33 GD+8 - Net Transfer Spend - Recouped £2.2mill

Rodgers - P31 W13 D9 L9 F48 A40 GD+8 - Net Transfer Spend - Spent £16.4mill