Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Inter on the other hand :usure:

That press conference moment is one if my faves. If you notice they all start laughing then Mourinho starts laughing but is making fun of them.

Playing like a fiddle.

Nah they're alright, Moratti wouldn't trade that night in Madrid for the world let alone some FFP crap.

'Mourinho is unique,' said Moratti. 'No-one can coach, motivate and communicate like he can.

'I am nevertheless grateful for Mourinho because he has allowed us to win so much.'

article-0-09B5E221000005DC-63_468x357.jpg

Jose making dreams come true :bow:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Nah they're alright, Moratti wouldn't trade that night in Madrid for the world let alone some FFP crap.

article-0-09B5E221000005DC-63_468x357.jpg

Jose making dreams come true :bow:

Thats because Moratti did what his father did finally after spending stupid amounts of money being the European Cup/CL back to Inter.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thats because Moratti did what his father did finally after spending stupid amounts of money being the European Cup/CL back to Inter.

I know, that's why I mentioned him specifically. :yes:

Aren't Inter in a decent position now anyway? They ended that Juve unbeaten run and look good for Champions League qualification.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
i still dont understand the copious amounts of love for mou i mean i do. but then you see the doubters of Pep and it just blows your mind :mindblown:

one had a top national team minus a few players all speaking the same language. carried his status as barca lifer into the coaching role. was in his home country.

the other came from a peripherally powerful football nation, to a team with really only recent history, if you could call it that; took over a team with multiple nationalities and little familiarity and turned them into a league and continental power. 6 of the 11 players with euro cup winner's medals were brought there by jose.

just wait, if/when pep comes to west london, you'll see how the comparison is crap, as we will still be waiting for jose to return when pep leaves.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I fukks with Mourinho's trolling the press.

But yeah, the football media in England have gotten shown up by the Italians and Spaniards over these last 4 seasons. Clown operations confirmed even more than before.

:

Gotta disagree a bit, cause if you understood Spanish and Italian your opinion would be a different.

To me it's not about the Wops or Greases being smarter, it's just more of cultural thing.