Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Roberto Mancini and Harry Redknapp face censure from the Football Association for their public criticisms of the match officials during the Boxing Day programme of Premier League fixtures. But Sir Alex Ferguson will not be punished for confronting the referee Mike Dean during Manchester United's 4-3 home win over Newcastle United.

Fergie teflon :smugdraper:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Walt in the Slaughterhouse thread :wow:

he right tho

I didnt bother listening to the 2nd album because I didnt like the 1st album. The joint stunk and it made me wonder why am I listening to a bunch of dudes I really never felt that much (only dude I liked was Royce, the rest of them have always been "meh" to me).

That first album left such a bad taste in my mouth that I didnt even bother checking for the 2nd effort. I would have not known it came out until that thread. ANd I had no idea Eminem was "helping" them. That dude is so lame now, that its not worth it. I knew the backpackers and internet heads would hype that album up because thats their people, but I couldnt.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
he right tho

I didnt bother listening to the 2nd album because I didnt like the 1st album. The joint stunk and it made me wonder why am I listening to a bunch of dudes I really never felt that much (only dude I liked was Royce, the rest of them have always been "meh" to me).

That first album left such a bad taste in my mouth that I didnt even bother checking for the 2nd effort. I would have not known it came out until that thread. ANd I had no idea Eminem was "helping" them. That dude is so lame now, that its not worth it. I knew the backpackers and internet heads would hype that album up because thats their people, but I couldnt.

Yes, I think it was the 4 undergrounds coming together had the backpackers :ooh:. Try to listen to first album :scusthov: Didn't bother to listen after Hammer Dance. They're all cornballs, just like Luda.

OT - Luda corniness fukked up the track witn Big Boi and T.I. :smh:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Budden makes the best music, Royce the best rapper, Ortiz and Crooked I are just like jobbers/henchmen, they likeable but overall they :ld: lurkers in the background

Budden is an emotional fukk up

Ortiz seems a good dude but has no personality

Crooked I career been fukked since he signed to deathrow back in the 90's

Royce is another fukk up, made his best music when he was beefin with Em and tryin to get signed to a better label, joined SH music went to shyt. And been livin off the super gangsta image for too long. You aint Trick Trick bytch.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
How good was Carrick yesterday btw lads? Uncharacteristic mistake for the first goal but ey, absolute quality at the death, won us that game with his passing. Best English central midfielder about, but we already knew this i suppose.

Shouldn't be playing alongside Scholes any more though, he has to do the work of 2 men in that scenario. Once Cleverley came on he looked brilliant(so did t-clev tbf).

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Budden makes the best music, Royce the best rapper, Ortiz and Crooked I are just like jobbers/henchmen, they likeable but overall they :ld: lurkers in the background

Budden is an emotional fukk up

Ortiz seems a good dude but has no personality

Crooked I career been fukked since he signed to deathrow back in the 90's

Royce is another fukk up, made his best music when he was beefin with Em and tryin to get signed to a better label, joined SH music went to shyt. And been livin off the super gangsta image for too long. You aint Trick Trick bytch.

Budden could be a mainstream if it wasn't for his insecurities and fetish of putting his face between industry sluts' legs.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
he right tho

First album was OK to me. I thought with a better label pushing them they would make better songs like "Move On" mixed with some of those tracks where they all assault a beat....but instead Eminem left his fingerprints all over the album and ruined something that had potential. He's cocaine and Slaughterhouse is Len Bias.

Royce used to be one of my favorite rappers....damn shame.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Budden could be a mainstream if it wasn't for his insecurities and fetish of putting his face between industry sluts' legs.

When Raekwons man punched him while Budden was ustreaming is :russ: :dead: and Mickey Factz just sat there doin nothing :laff: next thing u know you see Budden with a teatowel and some frozen peas on his eye.

Then there was when Meth took him for a walk @ Rock The Bells for that shyt talkin. Everyone know if you talk shyt about anyone from the Wu they gunna run up on you at some stage. They take that shyt personal

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
When Raekwons man punched him while Budden was ustreaming is :russ: :dead: and Mickey Factz just sat there doin nothing :laff: next thing u know you see Budden with a teatowel and some frozen peas on his eye.

Then there was when Meth took him for a walk @ Rock The Bells for that shyt talkin. Everyone know if you talk shyt about anyone from the Wu they gunna run up on you at some stage. They take that shyt personal
he is one of the lamest cats in rap music.

I just dont like Budden, and his fans make me sick.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Even took an L to Art Barr on SOHH :dead:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
makin my way thru "Luck" - im fukkin impressed :leon:

halfway in, i'm already disappointed they pulled the plug