Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Skrettel:laff:

rodgers this type of game is for the lad Coates..he hasnt played in awhile is he injured or something?

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Read that Real Proper Juventus were interested in him

Coates is not made for Rodgers kind of football...Coates passing sucks..hes more of a penalty box defender and superb in 1 on 1's...Italy would be perfect for him but he needs to go somewhere where he will get playtime not Juve

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we playing stoke and no coates who is built for this kind of game...should have went 352/3511 and have coates as a sweeper

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Coates is not made for Rodgers kind of football...Coates passing sucks..hes more of a penalty box defender and superb in 1 on 1's...Italy would be perfect for him but he needs to go somewhere where he will get playtime not Juve

Yeah dont think hes made for Juventus either considerin the style of play and CB's they have at present, who are all ball players.

He could always play for Stoke if they sell the Ramsey killer

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
On loan to Blackpool

He had a decent scoring rate considering he hardly ever started and hes been played out on the wing quite alot in recent years. Watchin him at youth level and the early days of his pro career he did look like he could make it. So hes either being mis-used or he has a shyt attitutde, probably a combination of both.

Hes much betetr than Luke & Steffan Moore
yeah, I was only wondering because I saw someone wearing #14 for Villa and that was dude's number. He is like 22-23 now, right?

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah dont think hes made for Juventus either considerin the style of play and CB's they have at present, who are all ball players.

He could always play for Stoke if they sell the Ramsey killer

yea he will do great for a mid table team in England(i know LFC is midtable but play a diff brand of football) or italy where he can get playtime...he was gettin games early in the season over carra but in the last 2 months carra been getting all the playtime when rodgers wants to give agger/skrettel a rest

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
we playing stoke and no coates who is built for this kind of game...should have went 352/3511 and have coates as a sweeper

Rodgers is abit too stuck on his way and when he did go 3 at the back you lot played shyt. I only seenit used in the Chelsea game and in the 1st half Liverpool were poor in the 2nd half they went back to type and looked better. Also wasnt the 5-3 game vs Young Boys a back 3 aswell, but then again it wasnt the 1st XI out there.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
yeah, I was only wondering because I saw someone wearing #14 for Villa and that was dude's number. He is like 22-23 now, right?

Hes still 21, 22 in Feb.

Its like every young player in Villas set up has gotten games over the last 18 months - 2 years apart from him, so the only thing i can think of it is his attitude got to explain that lack of playin time. Everytime I've watch him with Englands youth teams hes looked decent-good and he can finish :manny:

English youth player :gladbron: in their teens hit 20-22 range :sadbron: :deadmanny:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Pulis Football :bow:

Stoke just did in 2 passes what it would take Liverpool 22 passes to do

:ohhh:

Pulis-Tactics.jpg

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
also wtf happened to Sahin?

Rodgers threw that nikka in the bushes it seems:damn:

Should of let Arsenal have him.

You cannot play him and Gerrard in central midfield 2 together, they both need a sitter in there to let them work and Rodgers been playin him behind Suarez, right? And Sahin & Joe Allen doesnt work as a pair either IMO

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
also wtf happened to Sahin?

Rodgers threw that nikka in the bushes it seems:damn:
isnt he injured?

IM looking at his appearances and Rodgers was starting him regularly until early December, but he kept taking dude out very early. Unlucky for him, Wenger would have used him proper-like :ld:

Hes still 21, 22 in Feb.

Its like every young player in Villas set up has gotten games over the last 18 months - 2 years apart from him, so the only thing i can think of it is his attitude got to explain that lack of playin time. Everytime I've watch him with Englands youth teams hes looked decent-good and he can finish :manny:

English youth player :gladbron: in their teens hit 20-22 range :sadbron: :deadmanny

I think its like that in every country. If they arent a regular by 20-22 then its:skip:

Villa had a lot of those guys, and the fact that they all get time while he never does stands out to me. Never thought he was that good, tbh. :ld:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Should of let Arsenal have him.

You cannot play him and Gerrard in central midfield 2 together, they both need a sitter in there to let them work and Rodgers been playin him behind Suarez, right? And Sahin & Joe Allen doesnt work as a pair either IMO

yea sahin said he was being played out of position(in the hole) and that was a few weeks ago(hasnt played since then)...he can easily play with lucas as a double pivot and gerrard playing off Suarez...but u know rodgers loves Allen and for some reason loves playing gerrard deeper..Sahin is more of a long passer like xabi alonso and rodgers likes those that keep it simple with short passes(sahin can do that too but like he said he has been played out of position)