Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Never been an atheist bra. I've read my fair share of Christopher Hitchens but I've never identified as anything. I've been too lazy to tbh
this is for me too in a nutshell. why spend time trying to identify with a group or school of thought when you're bound to just disagree with it at some point? plus a lotta cats just wanna be strident and know people will react. the original trolling.
this

and the story with the Saudis is why I prefer to not talk about religion. During election day, I got in a twitter spat with a girl I knew in college over gay marriage since it was on the ballot in Maryland. That broad was talking about the world was going to hell and that this could lead to people marrying animals and other nonsense. Over that weekend she was tweeting about being in the club and drinking and all that shyt, and fukking (of course she isnt married.)

The girl is really smart too, but i cant get over stuff like that. She doesnt realize how much of a clown she looked. I tend to notice most religious people are like that. I notice it with atheists as well. I also notice it with people who arent religious like myself. Thats why Im all for just shutting the fukk up and lets not worry about what you "believe" in and just live your life.
gyeah, everyone's a moron, which makes religiosity even worse to me, tbh. i begin to respect the religious viewpoint when i find out the answer to the question WHY. even if i don't agree with the reasoning, if you're religious and you can't say WHY, get fukked, you're a tool.

all this being said, i'm too exhausted to talk about it, and i like to think i'm respectful of different viewpoints. and i was raised communist and have a degree in religion, so i could be like rambo to a believer's southeast asian village if i so chose.
There's three rules at the frequent parties at my house.

No politics.
No religion.
You're not allowed to make a you don't talk about Fight Club joke.

Keeps people focused on the debauchery. Especially the third one.

i'll make sure to have a layover in south florida next time i fly :leostare:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Just learnt what kwanzaa is :leon: Gay.

We can add posts to favourites now. That'll be the latest fad for the mongs then.

Not pleased that people can bushes my sig.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
New quite a few religious folks at uni, actually lived with religious people 3/4 years. First year was slightly funny when they'd have debates amongst the atheists and religious, hindu lad's justification that if his parents believed it then who is he to argue was jokes. This lad had a lass knocking on my door in about the second week to see if he was cooking her beef right (no punn :russ:). One of the most stupefying things I was ever tangentially involved in. Last year couple of the brehs were christian, not about one of their mates being round on my birthday and someone asking him about whatsome christian rp at the uni said about haiti :snoop:

Not sure if I'm an atheist or not :leon: Have very good friends who would claim it strongly, the only real discussion of it we do is making obscene jokes, but it can get very dull, not a great conversation piece.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Them bytches that funnily enough go to the Christian university downtown be going in :wow:

I know this reeks of atypical forum ducktelling and what have you. But I think I've mentioned it before, but I really don't hang out with dudes. I have like three brehs, two of whom live out of town now. And my older cousins are properly older now, families and shyt. So often times I will find myself in a scenario like I was in weekend before last (although this was a bit extreme) where it was me and nine chicks chilling at my house and I knew of no bruvs to enjoy the feast. :dwillhuh:

It's usually like me downtown with three/four girls (one I'm smashing/working on smashing and two or three of my ladybrehs)

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Miami is one of the greatest towns I've been to :to:

Really only place in the south you would catch me at. Honestly gotta hit it up again :mjpls:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
The biggest downside of the shenanigans? Girls like 3-4 at a time getting super comfortable and wanting to change out of club attire and me giving them t's and shorts......and then never getting any of them back and instead just having mad blouses everywhere :sadbron:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Them bytches that funnily enough go to the Christian university downtown be going in :wow:

I know this reeks of atypical forum ducktelling and what have you. But I think I've mentioned it before, but I really don't hang out with dudes. I have like three brehs, two of whom live out of town now. And my older cousins are properly older now, families and shyt. So often times I will find myself in a scenario like I was in weekend before last (although this was a bit extreme) where it was me and nine chicks chilling at my house and I knew of no bruvs to enjoy the feast. :dwillhuh:

It's usually like me downtown with three/four girls (one I'm smashing/working on smashing and two or three of my ladybrehs)

you know i've always considered you a great friend right? :noah:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

:why: am I not in Miami ?