Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
You lads are no help.

In a few weeks I'm off to either China or Korea to work for 12 months and save up some guap hopefully, go to Brazil for a year after that, break even, then hopefully do a masters in Germany. I want to save money for that. And you c*nts are all "Miami's the shyt, everyone should go to Miami".

fukk's sake.
you ever been stateside?

b/c miami's the shyt, everyone should go to miami

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
How much are you dropping if you do this? because YOLO innit :youngsabo:

$80-$100 to get into Liv. The few times I've been to mansion my brehette has gotten me in for free because she knows bouncers from frequenting the scene. They're the two absolute "it" clubs in Miami. Everyone I know that has been to Liv a few times has seen Lil' Wayne there. VIP celebrity type club filled with wannabes but of course it's where all the baddest chicks are :manny:

$20-$50 to get into Space. Depends on who's playing/if it's a big theme night. $20 to get into Nikki Beach.

Of course, the drinks are an arm and a leg in each place. After my first night in Miami I learned real quick why mawfukkas pre-game :whew:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
you ever been stateside?

b/c miami's the shyt, everyone should go to miami
Went with parents to NY a few years back. Seemed okay:ehh:

Miami is officially on the list. Would mostly like to see a few places on the west, and strangely Dallas.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I know a girl who's dad is a bbq sauce baron
:wow:

Miami is officially on the list. Would mostly like to see a few places on the west, and strangely Dallas.

:why:

can't think of a worse way to waste money than on a flight from the UK to Dallas

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Depending on when you went, the ratchet mall was either Wellington Green or Palm Beach Lakes. The real cool one was definitely Palm Beach Gardens. Green was cool until they closed Palm Beach Lakes (on account of how fukked up it was) and that crowd migrated.

The funniest thing about this town is how close the super exclusive is to the absolute fukked up.

Gangland did a (shytty) documentary about Top 6, a haitian gang based out of Lake Worth, a tiny WPB suburb. Well, you could be driving around the area where most of them, typical southern hood setting, then without noticing it seamlessly transition into some massive houses just tucked off in the cut.

I know a girl who's dad is a bbq sauce baron with a three story house with a pool house and a two story garage that lives in Lake Worth five minutes away from the MOST ratchet family I know. I mean a mother living with three daugters, two of them with kids of their own and the other in a lesbian relationship in a two bedroom house type hood.

And these mawfukkas do NOT cross the lines. The police are extra quick to find a mawfukka who doesn't belong in a certain area. They outlawed sagging pants in Riviera Beach :damn:

That had me shook. I didn't know much about Florida at the time but shyt was just understood. :birdman:

West Palm is nice example of American life. Love it.

JFK?

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Heard good things about Austin, om the ,music tip, and Dallas and Austin seem to be the only place in America, where people actually like, and know about Real Dubstep, not the shyt that has hijacked Dubstep since 2010

KOTK

Pro
Daps
When I got into the NBA I really liked Dallas. Probably a residual of that. Actually think if I was gonna have to live alone then I'd wanna do it like the start of No Country For Old Men. Not set in Dallas but close enough:shaq2:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I got into the NBA I really liked Dallas. Probably a residual of that. Actually think if I was gonna have to live alone then I'd wanna do it like the start of No Country For Old Men. Not set in Dallas but close enough:shaq2:

You'll probably enjoy Austin more, from what i've heard