Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

concise

Veteran
Daps
On the subject of religion, thank God for the religious diversity here in NYC. Just spent about an hour walking around my neighborhood looking for some pineapple/orange/guava juice. Why? Got diarrhea right now (tmi? :laugh: I know) and I been drinking it ever since my dad told me guava juice helps with it. Nobody really sells pure guava juice around here, so that's the best alternative. Placebo? Probably. But I started to like it a lot, and will seek it out on normal days too.

Anyway, all the Dominican/PR/Catholic stores were closed, but the Arab/Muslim stores were open for business as usual. Found it on the 6th store (2nd Muslim store).
Mashallah :blessed:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know the Coli is full of hardcore militants, so I wanna see how real you keep it following some made up holiday out of spite

Yoyo what exactly is the point of this?

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Yoyo what exactly is the point of this?

it started out with a legit "does anyone celebrate kwanzaa".. went 20 mins with no response

changed it to something obviously inflammatory and the first response was like 30 seconds later :facepalm:

its why i never make threads, theres no point

Montez

Superstar
Daps
On the subject of religion, thank God for the religious diversity here in NYC. Just spent about an hour walking around my neighborhood looking for some pineapple/orange/guava juice. Why? Got diarrhea right now (tmi? :laugh: I know) and I been drinking it ever since my dad told me guava juice helps with it. Nobody really sells pure guava juice around here, so that's the best alternative. Placebo? Probably. But I started to like it a lot, and will seek it out on normal days too.

Anyway, all the Dominican/PR/Catholic stores were closed, but the Arab/Muslim stores were open for business as usual. Found it on the 6th store (2nd Muslim store).

:mindblown: So many questions but I can't. :merchant:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

:wow:

Just :wow:

yet Allahu Akbar :blessed:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea

:whew: We keep it all the way real round these parts

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I had a GF whose family celebrated Kwanza.

It was all about the principles and stuff, I dug that but I wanst into it at all.

The only holiday I like is Thanksgiving. :yeshrug:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Merry Christmas or whatever. Gonna give the gift of music, Classic UK Garage

download:
DNBSHARE.COM

stream:
mr_elevate - Garage you may not know ;-) | Mixcloud

MAW - voices in my mind (chicago mix) - MOS 1994
robbie craig - special (R&F 2-step mix) - Public Demand 1999
anthil mob - flava - confetti doubles 1997
songtress - seeline woman (todd edwards remix) - locked on 1999
2-as-1 - shadows - united grooves 1997
the wideboys - stand and deliver - social circles 1999
groove chronicles - black puppet - DPR 1999
US alliance - all I know (dem 2 remix) - locked on 1998
MJ Cole - talk to me - prolific 1998
Donna Dee - clock the dough (new horizons remix) - Mecca 1998
Caution - Just can't get enough (UVM dub) - i! records 1997
DYNK - Volume 1 1998
Bump & Flex - long time coming - heat recordings 1998
Underground distortion - everything is large - satellite 1997
N.C.A. - Lessions in love (steve gurley) - public demand 1997
Skycap - Endorphin - white 1997
Anthil mob & Mystic Matt - Burnin' - Peace love & Unity records 1997
Big Bird - Flav - City Dub 1997
Ordinary People - The Message - Social Circles 1998
St Germain - Alabama blues (todd edwards dub) - f communications 1995
Richie Boy & Klasse - Madness on the street - Stamp 1998
Baffled - Goin' On - Urban Beat 1996
Soul II Soul - What's going on (wookie remix) - s2s 2000
Cloud 9 - do you want me (dem 2 remix) - locked on 1998
Sunship - Friendly Pressure - dorado 1998
Dubz for klubz - I need your love (MJ Cole remix) - dubz for klubz 1998
Mr X - dangerous - UVM 1998
Breakbeat era - bulletproof (Steve Gurley remix) - 1500 records 1999
DJ Phantasy - Music is my Life (Steve Gurley remix) - 4Liberty records 1998
Tuff Jam - Key Dub ('99 version) - i! records 1999
Faylene Brown - You know I missed you (Todd Edwards remix) - Azuli (1996!!)

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Got this Girl with the Dragon shyt on now.
wear a condom. merry xmas

Who actually knows anyone who is super religious nowadays? I haven't met a real religious person since hs and that's only cos I went to a catholic hs. Once everyone went to college people forgot all about that shyt.

I was honestly surprised at the amount of people who said they wouldn't date an atheist woman in that tlr thread a few weeks back.

There's a difference b/w being an atheist and not giving a fukk. Would rathe be the latter tbh.
i know a rack of saudi dudes that are completely normal, love to hit clubs and titty joints, play fifa, chase girls, etc. some of them even smoke a lotta weed and drink a lot. and then outta nowhere they casually mention some qu'ranic rule or prophecy or some shyt, the same way you or i would mention the metro being slow because of construction :leon:

if you're an "atheist", fack off. you've already defined yourself according to someone else's belief. if you're religious, you're good at listening to authority. no congrats due on either one :beli:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

i know a rack of saudi dudes that are completely normal, love to hit clubs and titty joints, play fifa, chase girls, etc. some of them even smoke a lotta weed and drink a lot. and then outta nowhere they casually mention some qu'ranic rule or prophecy or some shyt, the same way you or i would mention the metro being slow because of construction :leon:

if you're an "atheist", fack off. you've already defined yourself according to someone else's belief. if you're religious, you're good at listening to authority. no congrats due on either one :beli:

Never been an atheist bra. I've read my fair share of Christopher Hitchens but I've never identified as anything. I've been too lazy to tbh

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

this

and the story with the Saudis is why I prefer to not talk about religion. During election day, I got in a twitter spat with a girl I knew in college over gay marriage since it was on the ballot in Maryland. That broad was talking about the world was going to hell and that this could lead to people marrying animals and other nonsense. Over that weekend she was tweeting about being in the club and drinking and all that shyt, and fukking (of course she isnt married.)

The girl is really smart too, but i cant get over stuff like that. She doesnt realize how much of a clown she looked. I tend to notice most religious people are like that. I notice it with atheists as well. I also notice it with people who arent religious like myself. Thats why Im all for just shutting the fukk up and lets not worry about what you "believe" in and just live your life.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
There's three rules at the frequent parties at my house.

No politics.
No religion.
You're not allowed to make a you don't talk about Fight Club joke.

Keeps people focused on the debauchery. Especially the third one.