Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KOTK

Pro
Daps
people who care about music videos are scum imo. unless spike jonze made iut obvs.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
You ain't never lie, when boom boom boo boo boop ,and 'am missing youuuuuuuuu' comes in, my gosh, literally people used to just rush to the floor, everyone singing, and I MEAN EVERYONE.

Good times
No Valencia. Delete list.

lol and they have hulk too. c*nts.
Kwadwo AsamoahAge: 24 Nationality: Ghanian
Team: Juventus87The perfect modern footballer: fit, strong, quick, versatile, modest, and hard-working. Every squad would be happy to have an Asamoah in their ranks.
Chelsea do, he's called Ramires. NOT ON THE LIST. And lol at "modest". That boy knows his place.

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
:russ: I remember reading about these guys in the Source( :dead: ) around the time this song came out. They were from Orlando. Most random hip hop duo ever. Don't think they ever made another relevant song but this one goes.

Jennifer Lopez - All I Have (Feat. LL Cool J) (Music Video) - YouTube

A sappy, holiday themed hit. The random Lennox Lewis appearance. LL's last era of semi-relavence.

LL licking his lips 26 times in 4 minutes makes me laugh since 2002 :russ:

And no wonder Lennox had a pot belly when he fought Klitschko. Still tore that face up :salute:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Being miserable really isn't that difficult, especially on days like this, going to the fukking Mall is just not the one, especially the malls in ethnic areas. And swear the Macy's in DC are in the only ones worth going, just a steaming pile of shyt at the ones in suburban Maryland.

And of course all these casual drinkers flood the liquor stores, scust at having to stand in line for 20 minutes to purchase my Baileys, because these yahoos can't decide between whatever drink they saw their fave celeb drinking

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
no :dempsey:.. list is invalid.

edit: at first i was kinda trolling but looking at the list... my complaints are valid

some of these guys are just cult picks, random ass players from shakhtar and shyt. beating up on teams that would struggle in mls.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Emmanuel Mayuka
John Terry
Victor Wanyama
Henrikh Mkhitaryan

:dead:

it reads like a pitchfork top 100, you just know that jonathan wilson was behind half of these random inclusions

KOTK

Pro
Daps
no :dempsey:.. list is invalid.

edit: at first i was kinda trolling but looking at the list... my complaints are valid

some of these guys are just cult picks, random ass players from shakhtar and shyt. beating up on teams that would struggle in mls.
lol at thinking they were watching the ukrainian league.

"Experts" :usure: I see Arseblog with woman t*ts is on there.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Almost every english premier league player is on there cos of reputation more than ability etc.

Wilson was giving no fukks on twitter, basically just said he did it for money, reason why anyone does anything I guess so fair play to him.

Personally I stopped reading when I saw Busquets was at 14. Yeah I'm aware I read the majority of the list. fukk off.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Jonathan Wilson ‏@jonawils
For all the people unable to see this themselves, here's how that Guardian list was compiled: How the Guardian ranked the world's top 100 footballers | Ian Prior | Football | guardian.co.uk …
View summary Reply Retweet Favorite More
23 Dec Furqan Zaigham ‏@furqan_z
@jonawils This list is utter crap though, I'm sure a man of your knowledge, insight and standing would agree.
Expand
23 Dec Jonathan Wilson ‏@jonawils
@furqan_z It wouldn't be the 100 I'd choose but I'm not so arrogant to assume I know best.
Hide conversation Reply Retweet Favorite More
1:05 PM - 23 Dec 12 · Details
Tweet textImage will appear as a link
@jonawils Wouldn't expect any less of you, sir. Agreed and the same goes for me.
Expand
@jonawils You're my favorite journalist, if there's such a thing as a favorite journalist.
Expand

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watched a documentary on Nollywood this morning, didn't know the Evangelical thing is so big out there in Nigeria.

And didn't know that so many of those films are pretty much just religious propaganda. Religious Africans are something else, they take it to a whole different level.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Watched a documentary on Nollywood this morning, didn't know the Evangelical thing is so big out there in Nigeria.

And didn't know that so many of those films are pretty much just religious propaganda. Religious Africans are something else, they take it to a whole different level.

:blessed: