Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
How come none of you UK brehs ever made sure I'd heard this song?

fukk boys hogging all the bangers :birdman:

@frush11 if you haven't already heard this I know you'll fukk with it heavy, breh. Was listening to a bunch of Tong Essential Mixes I've downloaded and never listened to and Carl Cox selected this one as his track of the year or some shyt for 2011. It's just :wow:

Last edited by a moderator:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
So what's the point of bringing them up if they can just sign anywhere after they're eligible to become a pro?
because 99.9999999999% of the time they end up signing for the club that developed them, if offered a professional contract.

there are very rare moments when it doesnt happen.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Too early to call Gylfi the flop of the season? I think not. :ufdup:

Arsenal linked with Adrian :leon: everything Wengler wanted Theo to be. Continental.

Plus no Klaas.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Too early to call Gylfi the flop of the season? I think not. :ufdu.

Spurs fans are way too reactionary, it's ridiculous. Gylfi barely had a chance all season and he's a flop. I'd have no problem with them calling :dempsey: a flop right now because he's played in every single game. He's barely had more than 30 minutes as a sub all season. Talented and everything but I hope he fails.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Spurs fans are way too reactionary, it's ridiculous. Gylfi barely had a chance all season and he's a flop. I'd have no problem with them calling :dempsey: a flop right now because he's played in every single game. He's barely had more than 30 minutes as a sub all season. Talented and everything but I hope he fails.
Must be shyte in training. :manny:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:noah:

I'm 1000% convinced that no song gets a reaction at any party like "Dry Cry" in a room full of Jamaicans. DJ has to pull that shyt back like fifty-leven times or else people WILL be mad. As soon as those chords drop the place erupts to the point where you can't hear the song, so you gotta pull it back over and over again so everyone can sing the first lines.

Biggest tune in the history of big tunes.

You ain't never lie, when boom boom boo boo boop ,and 'am missing youuuuuuuuu' comes in, my gosh, literally people used to just rush to the floor, everyone singing, and I MEAN EVERYONE.

Good times

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How come none of you UK brehs ever made sure I'd heard this song?

Alison Limerick - Where Love Lives - YouTube

fukk boys hogging all the bangers :birdman:

Azari & III - Hungry For The Power - Jamie Jones Ridge Street Remix - YouTube
@frush11 if you haven't already heard this I know you'll fukk with it heavy, breh. Was listening to a bunch of Tong Essential Mixes I've downloaded and never listened to and Carl Cox selected this one as his track of the year or some shyt for 2011. It's just :wow:

Honestly never really cared for the Essential mix, other than the odd exceptions, it's pretty much been a vehicle for Progressive House, Trance, and that type of EDM.

The "Urban" side of EDM(Jungle, D&B, Garage, Soulful House etc) only got on when they were the buzz genres of the moment.

Although to this day one of my fav Jungle radio set, was the 1995 DJ Ron Essential mix, showcased the full spectrum of Jungle

Last edited by a moderator:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been buying a lot of Old Soulful House and Garage lately, love these sounds

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsMxjNdxcAI[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YD29xhITYZY[/ame]

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Was reading a list of the best music videos of the year and sorta realized that I don't even really watch music videos all that much even though they have made a resurgence over the past couple of years. I mean really watch them, I just look for the song then have it playing while I look on another tab.

Perhaps b/c they never really keep my attention, except for maybe Gangnam Style.

Videos I did like this year though, I thought HYFR wasn't bad :ld:

This one was unique I give it:

[ame]http://youtu.be/h3yVxS9ZSnk[/ame]