Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Ronaldo asked him if he feels like finishing his career in Brazil and he said "IDK but I really feel like playing in the U.S. cause football season is short and they have three or four months of vacation"... boy obviously couldn't care less about football at this point lmao been crying about mental health™ and shyt since last year.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

If you sum up Expressions and Rants in a gif. :russ:

KHVgNu.gif

From the 47 minute mark, Expressions out here breaking up relationships and PAWGING. :bryan:

Last edited:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Spaletti, don't mess this up now :ufdup:

I know you got one eye on the mid-week game with Barca but the title is ripe for the taking. Don't deny our boy Osimhen the Scudetto

EDIT: Ospina man, I never had faith in him (or short keepers at that). That goal went straight through his hands. Napoli about to choke when both Inter and Milan dropped points this weekend. I swear you can't trust the Neapolitans.

Abeg, Napoli should sell Osimhen to Chelsea, let Dzeko go to Napoli and Lukaku return to Inter

Last edited:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

Eriksen played in the friendly. Amad scored two goals. :ehh:

Young breh getting abused by some of these Rangers fans, cause he messed up a chance against Dundee United yesterday, where he could've squared it.

Guys want a 19 Yr old who has only played 19 games in his professional career to be scoring and assisting every game. :mjlol: