Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
is Ferran Torres really worth $55 mil?:patrice: Hadn't really paid attention to his game prior to the Barca move besides watching a few games of his with Spain. was he only brought for his finishing? So far he's been Greizman-esque. can't take on his mans, no speed, not really physically gifted besides being kind of tall? no tekkers. did they get hustled?:patrice:

Both the player and Barca jumped the gun on the signing. I guess he didn't want to do the work that Laporte Bernardo Sterling and Mahrez put in to get back to being regular starters again.

To me he isn't really a winger. His game is more about instincts and movement in the box. His game is more similar to Auba than it is to the wingers Fati Dembele and Adama. It's even different to all those academy wingers they were using before the January signings came in.

He should of stayed at Citeh for another 6-12 months to develop some more mainly because he's had injuries that have kept him out for months not weeks. He got injured in Sept? Or whenever the NL finals were and never played for Citeh again.

Also super low key he might be a lacking confidence after Barca probably told him he's their guy after spending the money they did on him. And him thinking he's going to be a automatic starter then sees Barca bring in Adama and Auba later on in the same window. Obviously the Adama signing was more to cover Dembele leaving but then he didnt and now things are crowded. Especially with Gavi being played LW more and more recently.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
If Napoli are gonna win the Scudetto this year, they’re gonna have to do it the hard way.

Still got Lazio, Milan, Udinese, Atalanta, Fiorentina, Roma and Sassuolo.

Milan and Inter have a slightly easier run of fixtures.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
If Napoli are gonna win the Scudetto this year, they’re gonna have to do it the hard way.

Still got Lazio, Milan, Udinese, Atalanta, Fiorentina, Roma and Sassuolo.

Milan and Inter have a slightly easier run of fixtures.
Idk man a lot of these serie a teams bar inter or juve always seem to choke on these opportunities. Milan couldn’t beat a relegation team this pass weekend.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
La Real my goodness. 4-0 to Bilbao in the Basque Derby. Mad thing.

I wouldn't mind a Betis vs Bilbao CDR final. Bordalas ain't the one for Valencia, no need to reward mediocrity with a cup, even though I have a soft spot for VCF.

Idk man a lot of these serie a teams bar inter or juve always seem to choke on these opportunities. Milan couldn’t beat a relegation team this pass weekend.

By that logic, Inter choked at home today against Sassuolo.

This is the tightest title race in all of Europe and all top 3 teams have legit shouts to win it. You'll have a stumble here and there, it's expected.

Last edited: