Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Gio Reyna looks done for a while. Even tho I'm :flabbynsick: I'm sure Old Man Reyna was injury prone/unlucky with injuries I think he done his knee twice in fairly quick succession back in the day and all that.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Because most United fans in this thread are only happy when they can moan. It's due to the fancam culture they follow, they're indoctrinated. :hubie:
Re-read my post and tell me where the fukk I was moaning? :mjtf:

I swear to some fans if you aren't jumping off the rooftop with every win then you're somehow a lesser fan.

It's a fact that we haven't played any top sides since RR came in and that Wednesday will be his biggest test to date.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Re-read my post and tell me where the fukk I was moaning? :mjtf:

I swear to some fans if you aren't jumping off the rooftop with every win then you're somehow a lesser fan.

It's a fact that we haven't played any top sides since RR came in and that Wednesday will be his biggest test to date.
Who's jumping off the rooftops?:jbhmm:

Bro iirc, literally everything you've ever posted about United is either outright negative, or taking something positive and spinning it as a negative.

You ok? :mjtf:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Who's jumping off the rooftops?:jbhmm:

Bro iirc, literally everything you've ever posted about United is either outright negative, or taking something positive and spinning it as a negative.

You ok? :mjtf:

Well, here's a crazy idea, maybe if this team actually gave me something to celebrate by way of competing for trophies my attitude towards their performances would be a lot more favorable :gucci:

The Observer

All Star
Daps
This is a great win for Man Utd, just in terms of the old rivalry and bitter hatred Leeds Utd (fans) have for them

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
is Ferran Torres really worth $55 mil?:patrice: Hadn't really paid attention to his game prior to the Barca move besides watching a few games of his with Spain. was he only brought for his finishing? So far he's been Greizman-esque. can't take on his mans, no speed, not really physically gifted besides being kind of tall? no tekkers. did they get hustled?:patrice: