Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
We really spent the last of Abramovich's money on Lukaku :dead:

I like Lukaku and always want to see a breh shine but from a professional standpoint, I think mans is a bit spoiled, and I'm not sure his end product warrants it like say a CR7 or Messi. This was even when he was with us at United.

The day I was really cemented of this feeling was the EL final against Sevilla. He missed a pretty clear 1v1 that would have given Inter the lead at 2-2, scored the game-winning OG for Sevilla then dipped off early when they were giving out medals to go sulk. Let this man Luuk De Jong outplay him in the final.

Osimhen is young and hungry. Better movement and matches the ambitions of Chelsea. Idk if Lukaku is really tryna be at Chelsea.

With Chelsea at leat Osimhen would be playing in the best league with faster pace of play.

Ngl I get the feeling Vic has fell in love with Napoli and they gonna want a SERIOUS bag for him, I don’t think he’s going anywhere anytime soon :mjcry:

Yea, I don't know what they're putting in that Naples pizza but these African brehs ain't tryna leave. This man Koulibaly is really tryna retire at Napoli. What I'd give to have him instead of Macguire.

Chelsea paid $124M USD for Lukaku. Even if Napoli wanted a $20M profit, Chelsea could have gotten Victor for less than $105M, and he's a good 4-5 years younger than Lukaku.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
that’s what I don’t understand about these alphabet gangsters. You claim you want to be accepted as normal people, then you proceed to create sects and groups with names clearly pointing out how different you are :dwillhuh:

While they are under the same banner they actually dislike one another the L's the G's and the T's. :dead: just goes to show all it is really is a front to the outside world.