Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
You mean Rafa is fighting against the Jinx Gawd @SCORCH he's doing even better than the outside world could possibly know. :wow:

Once they abandoned the idea of making him a #9 and Rebic injuries and being moved more central when he is fit. Leao has had more confidence to his game and he knows he is one of the first names on team sheet with Magic Mike Tomori Theo Calabria and Tonali. Diaz might of been there but Covid hit him at the wrong time and has taken a few months to get back to sorts.

you know you’re that nikka when Scorch can’t jinx you :wow:
I strongly believe Tonali conned Brescia by playing badly during the loan period. He’s the man in that midfield atm. San Siro wasn’t even loud when Kessie scored :picard:

I’m not even mad about Diaz. Even world class 10s sometimes go missing for long periods in that position.. reason I feel we need a really good RW for the next season

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
you know you’re that nikka when Scorch can’t jinx you :wow:
I strongly believe Tonali conned Brescia by playing badly during the loan period. He’s the man in that midfield atm. San Siro wasn’t even loud when Kessie scored :picard:

I’m not even mad about Diaz. Even world class 10s sometimes go missing for long periods in that position.. reason I feel we need a really good RW for the next season

This is why

“They have to rest assured. I always keep my word, they should know me. Now I am here in Tokyo to get something important with my country, but as soon as the Olympics is over I return to Milan and we fix everything. There will be no problems,”

It would of been better if he said nothing at all.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
people need to stop comparing the Zouma incident with shyt other players did in the past.. Hazard kicking ball boy, Suarez racism and biting… world is a completely different place now

I have noticed it's mostly african football fans on twitter doing that shyt. talking about "different culture":stopitslime:

A pet is considered defenseless, a human being, not so much

• Dap
Reactions: ADP

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
They need to be careful for what they wish for. Theyre going to hate him when he does his double training sessions.

They gonna listen to the "consultant?":skip:

Imagine how they will feel when Ten Hag says they played like shyt despite beating Leeds 4-0 because they didn't keep the ball long enough. :dead:

They won't like this guy either. :pachaha:

Think Enrique takes the City job after Pep takes his place imo or Ten Hag takes it.

Man Utd ain't winning anything major anytime soon, we'll go longer than Arsenal did before the FA Cup win in 2014.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Yes. I dont give a shyt what they want. I want whoever comes in to blow that squad up ASAP.
That's why we should've pulled the trigger for Conte.

He's about have more hair transplants while he's at Spurs, Then again is Man Utd at this point in time any different?:francis:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

They gonna listen to the "consultant?":skip:

Imagine how they will feel when Ten Hag says they played like shyt despite beating Leeds 4-0 because they didn't keep the ball long enough. :dead:

They won't like this guy either. :pachaha:

Think Enrique takes the City job after Pep takes his place imo or Ten Hag takes it.

Man Utd ain't winning anything major anytime soon, we'll go longer than Arsenal did before the FA Cup win in 2014.

Poch does like to run his players into the ground and isnt really one for rotating either. Kinda like Ole :pachaha:

Depending if C dot stays or not Luis Enrique and him will be having competitions to see who is the fittest person at the club.

@nyknick going to have PTSD of Enriques reign at Roma :mjgrin: