Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
No bday start for Naby :camby:

Kloppo my guy but it's bout to get spooky, it's starting to feel like an agenda :demonic:

SLqq.gif

Diaz start though :mjlit:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
What happened with Ligue 1 and their DM talent pool. Last couple of big names to come to the prem have been duds to a degree (Bakayoko, Ndombele and now Soumare).

They used to be ground zero for that classic DM/6.

:blessed:More options cant hurt but if we get Olise or Eze. He's holding that bench.

Word on the street is Olise is actually leaning more to France / Algeria.

Lookman is a good pick, especially if he can give us good deliveries on the wing unlike Simon. Eze is a must flip.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Word on the street is Olise is actually leaning more to France / Algeria.

Lookman is a good pick, especially if he can give us good deliveries on the wing unlike Simon. Eze is a must flip.
So they say :mjpls: I still think he ends up a Super Eagle when all is said and done :myman:

Eze a cert I ain’t stressing that one just a matter of before the playoff or after, he finna be with us in Qatar :mjlit:

Lookman is just meh to me, I know I rate Moses more than some you brehs on here but he doesn’t start over him or Chuk or Ejuke for me so hard to get excited :manny:
wait until that first goal drops :banderas:
Scenes :ohlawd:

Last edited: