Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Poch does like to run his players into the ground and isnt really one for rotating either. Kinda like Ole :pachaha:

Depending if C dot stays or not Luis Enrique and him will be having competitions to see who is the fittest person at the club.

@nyknick going to have PTSD of Enriques reign at Roma :mjgrin:

And he rushed Kane back for the UCL Final and bushed the hero Moura, which Ole has done in similar fashion.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
And anyone who abuses animals are are on the same level as rapists and pedophiles to me.

:what:

lmfao
the thing is, I wouldn't even trip over those stats if he was providing other things like progressing the ball with line breaking passes or was just strictly dribbling and getting double teamed to open space for his teammates. For example, Adama Traore can't score or assist for shyt, but he was one of the best dribblers in the league. I would take that cake soap using nikka any day over Havertz :russ:
they were probably expecting him to be a Thomas Mueller type, but Mueller is athletic and strong

:dwillhuh:

people need to stop comparing the Zouma incident with shyt other players did in the past.. Hazard kicking ball boy, Suarez racism and biting… world is a completely different place now

Hazard kicked the ball from up under the ball boy. :hubie: