Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Ud1Kclt

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
lmfao
the thing is, I wouldn't even trip over those stats if he was providing other things like progressing the ball with line breaking passes or was just strictly dribbling and getting double teamed to open space for his teammates. For example, Adama Traore can't score or assist for shyt, but he was one of the best dribblers in the league. I would take that cake soap using nikka any day over Havertz :russ:
they were probably expecting him to be a Thomas Mueller type, but Mueller is athletic and strong

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lmfao
the thing is, I wouldn't even trip over those stats if he was providing other things like progressing the ball with line breaking passes or was just strictly dribbling and getting double teamed to open space for his teammates. For example, Adama Traore can't score or assist for shyt, but he was one of the best dribblers in the league. I would take that cake soap using nikka any day over Havertz :russ:
they were probably expecting him to be a Thomas Mueller type, but Mueller is athletic and strong
No numbers, no aesthetics and no vibes. The definition of a nothing player. :mjcry: