Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Aside from all the awfulness of it all, it will be interesting to see what happens with him.

You have to assume United will cut ties if it's all found to be true/definite(not saying it's not true, you get what i mean). Say he does time, gets out, would any other club in world football dare?:jbhmm:

Wouldn't put it past some arab club or something:patrice:

There's simply no getting past that combination of pictures and audio. Even if he somehow gets off for this I still can't see him being a Man Utd player.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I've found Mason a future club

(They've signed David Goodwillie)

Screenshot-2022-02-01-at-18-51-16.png

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I hate to be that guy but if Ched Evans is still playing in the Championship and Stan Collymore was able to find a team after assaulting his wife and Ulrika Johnson, then I’m not gonna say Mason’s career is over (even though I think it should be). Football is a business and these clubs don’t care as much as fans care to believe. In all of this, it’s been totally ignored that Man Utd knew about this before it went public and still continued to include him in the team.

He may never play for Champions League team again but he’ll still be kicking ball at some team. We’ve seen players compete whilst on tag.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I hate to be that guy but if Ched Evans is still playing in the Championship and Stan Collymore was able to find a team after assaulting his wife and Ulrika Johnson, then I’m not gonna say Mason’s career is over (even though I think it should be). Football is a business and these clubs don’t care as much as fans care to believe. In all of this, it’s been totally ignored that Man Utd knew about this before it went public and still continued to include him in the team.

He may never play for Champions League team again but he’ll still be kicking ball at some team. We’ve seen players compete whilst on tag.

Evans' conviction was thrown out and he was found not guilty at a retrial. Collymore was in a different time.

And it hasn't been ignored that United knew, because no one knows that.:francis:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Evans' conviction was thrown out and he was found not guilty at a retrial. Collymore was in a different time.

And it hasn't been ignored that United knew, because no one knows that.:francis:

Yeah much different time now.

these are the days of r Kelly, Weinstein, nygard, ghislane etc rotting in jail

prince Andrew losing his title

the backlash is way to big

Last edited:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
60 million dollar young star, gone in the matter of a few days. Life ruined, her life will be messy from here on out, and for what? That fukking idiot.
tbh, I could see her on one of those UK reality shows

not to make the situation light, but she has an opportunity here

she's gained like over 500k instagram followers since sunday :whoo:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
His best bet is definitely some backwater lower league team. His top flight career is pretty much done.

Even the money he made so far is about to run through by Legal fees.
yeah, if this was just a common domestic case and he had "just" beat her up, I think he would have still had a chance at top flight league football like Boateng or Coman. But the audio and the threats to kill?

it's a wrap. not even the Turkish league teams will take him. probably not even the Russian league. I know there's lot of degenerates in that league