Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Aside from all the awfulness of it all, it will be interesting to see what happens with him.

You have to assume United will cut ties if it's all found to be true/definite(not saying it's not true, you get what i mean). Say he does time, gets out, would any other club in world football dare?:jbhmm:

Wouldn't put it past some arab club or something:patrice:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

"Threats to kill" :mjtf:

The way its unraveling it feels like if he wasn't a footballer from young he would of probably had a couple of bodies by now.

The #11 shirt is cursed.

I know Best is associated with #7 but he wore #11 more often.

Mickey Thomas I think he wore #11 He went prison and got stabbed. Now has stomach cancer.

Lee Sharpe career went nowhere post United.

Martial career stagnated once he got the 11.

:hubie:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aside from all the awfulness of it all, it will be interesting to see what happens with him.

You have to assume United will cut ties if it's all found to be true/definite(not saying it's not true, you get what i mean). Say he does time, gets out, would any other club in world football dare?:jbhmm:

Either there, Russia or the Indonesian league.....................

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Will Jamaica still want him?:ld:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
60 million dollar young star, gone in the matter of a few days. Life ruined, her life will be messy from here on out, and for what? That fukking idiot.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I think Greenwood needs to avoid the Gulf countries otherwise he'll learn the ways of pooing on women and having them locked up as prisoners like that Emirate Princess.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
This England's Aaron Hernandez.

Demonic how he was able to be a top pro with all of this.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
His best bet is definitely some backwater lower league team. His top flight career is pretty much done.

Even the money he made so far is about to run through by Legal fees.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Greenwood needs to avoid the Gulf countries otherwise he'll learn the ways of pooing on women and having them locked up as prisoners like that Emirate Princess.

TBcwpJy.png
He might low key be into that..........................