Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
That boy is not done. Watch Lazio or some shyt pick him up if the lady decides not to pursue the case :mjlol:

Even if she had a change of heart it's most likely be too far gone now with the pics videos audio and threats to kill her and now the media attention. Add the backing of support groups and people with power they wouldn't allow it. She'll become the face of domestic abuse so to speak. The moment the pics and videos hit social media it took this case to a whole another level. Usually we don't find out about the victims till later court case time just look at the Mendy situation.

The question is now Pandora's box has been opened how many stories similar to this going to pop up about footballers and other celebrities because Greenwood isn't the only one to do this type of demonic behaviour.

Last edited:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Evans' conviction was thrown out and he was found not guilty at a retrial. Collymore was in a different time.

And it hasn't been ignored that United knew, because no one knows that.:francis:

The Guardian have reported that Utd said they were aware of the situation but didn’t make the decision to drop Mason until the facts were established. If it wasn’t for this situation unfolding the way it has, who knows if he would have gotten dropped.

Maybe I’m cynical but I don’t believe these clubs have a moral compass. If this goes to court and Mason is found not guilty, I can see him a team picking him up. Evans was training with Sheffield United before his conviction got overturned so it’s not like he was an innocent man (legally) at the time of them picking him up. You say Collymore was a different time but Jerome Boateng caught a case for assaulting his girlfriend in 2018 and is still playing.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17

This fanbase is a billionaire and manager's dream. They rationalize everything, should've never been signed in the first place.

Saying that Arsenal wage bill is around £80M-£90M. :whoo:

I'll let them cook but kinda excited to see what they do next. Hope they go full project youth. Can see them going after Ruben Neves or Jude Bellingham. The latter might be too young but he was close to joining before.

They must have also paid off Auba a decent chunk of that remaining 18 months of his contract, especially as he's taking a pay cut at Barca.

Re. the CM, i read they put in a bid for Douglas Luiz at Villa:patrice:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
The Guardian have reported that Utd said they were aware of the situation but didn’t make the decision to drop Mason until the facts were established. If it wasn’t for this situation unfolding the way it has, who knows if he would have gotten dropped.

Maybe I’m cynical but I don’t believe these clubs have a moral compass. If this goes to court and Mason is found not guilty, I can see him a team picking him up. Evans was training with Sheffield United before his conviction got overturned so it’s not like he was an innocent man (legally) at the time of them picking him up. You say Collymore was a different time but Jerome Boateng caught a case for assaulting his girlfriend in 2018 and is still playing.

You got a link for that?