Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
That says nothing about what you are implying that United had prior knowledge. United found out when everyone else did Sat night/Sun Morning. Until the arrest on Sunday afternoon that's when took United the decision to suspend him

I doubt United would know the extent of the allegations but there's no way United didnt know there were some possible issues with Greenwood.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
That says nothing about what you are implying that United had prior knowledge. United found out when everyone else did Sat night/Sun Morning. Until the arrest on Sunday afternoon that's when took United the decision to suspend him

I remember it being reported that Mason was arrested last year around October though. My interpretation skills might be off on this but I do remember him getting in trouble before :hubie:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I doubt United would know the extent of the allegations but there's no way United didnt know there were some possible issues with Greenwood.

The Police didn't get involved till Sunday. Unless the girl went directly to United and reported him I don't how they would of knew.

The girl wasn't going to say anything until her phone got "hacked" and it was leaked.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I remember it being reported that Mason was arrested last year around October though. My interpretation skills might be off on this but I do remember him getting in trouble before :hubie:

If he was arrested in October the papers would of made sure to highlight that. Only things they highlighted are

His repeated lateness
Parties during lockdown
Iceland incident
Has an ego is bit of a loner at the club Apparently told Waistcoat that there was no point calling him up if he wasn't going to play.

Just look at how quickly CHO name got dropped in the media when he was arrested for a suspected rape.

Last edited:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
iadtjeso3sr71.jpg
images
IMG_20220125_093945.jpg

a8a8fc0c2bdababb93238ee73904c15418491cb5.png

:noah: