Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I’ve now actually looked at the pics and listened to the convo. He’s a piece of shyt :francis:

This is what happens when you crown kids with character defects and give them millions of pounds. They turn into grown degenerate men with money.

Knowing how these football teams operate, he’s most likely had instances in the past that would indicate he’s like this and the club has done their best to cover it up. Not gonna blame any particular individuals but Utd as an organisation have definitely enabled this.
Nah I think he’d have done this anyways. It’s a character flaw. He already grown . If they disciplined and curb this at the club, he’d still do it off the field. Only thing that could have fix this is a psychologist lol.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I’ve now actually looked at the pics and listened to the convo. He’s a piece of shyt :francis:

This is what happens when you crown kids with character defects and give them millions of pounds. They turn into grown degenerate men with money.

Knowing how these football teams operate, he’s most likely had instances in the past that would indicate he’s like this and the club has done their best to cover it up. Not gonna blame any particular individuals but Utd as an organisation have definitely enabled this.
Thing is, this is far from exclusive to footballers, this sort of abuse happens in all walks of life everyday, all over the world.

But it definitely is especially harder for women to speak out when they consider the person doing it to them to be in a position of influence and power. So big ups to her.

It's just a sad situation all around.

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkaz need to leave Murder Mase alone

He is a generational talent. The player I've seen closest to R9.

His career should not be ruined because of this. Shyt happens. Nobody is perfect.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

His career should not be ruined because of this. Shyt happens. Nobody is perfect.
People waste their talent everyday b

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps

Rape is not something you just say “shyt happens” to and move on :hhh:
You won’t be saying this if it was your sister involved :hhh:

Daps

Wow :ohhh:

You saying that beating a woman up and forcing her to have sex with you which looks like its not the first time it has happened is just down to shyt happens no one is perfect

Says alot about you, you wrong un

The guy should never be allowed to play at the level he is playing at ever again imo

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Wow :ohhh:

You saying that beating a woman up and forcing her to have sex with you which looks like its not the first time it has happened is just down to shyt happens no one is perfect

Says alot about you, you wrong un

The guy should never be allowed to play at the level he is playing at ever again imo
Nikkas act like they have no sisters, mothers, aunties and cousins… wild