Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

EAVsP1AX4AAfN00

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
If he did it ? :skip:
The fact that she recorded that convo is evidence enough that it was not the first occurence.
It's crazy, what we are essentially hearing on that audio is a rape/attempted rape. There ain't no ifs or buts here.

This shyt is depressingly common, United need to act quick and get him out, we can't condone this shyt in any way.

Stop letting Giggs come to games as well for fukks sake, while we're at it.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Come on man. A permissive manager doesnt lead you to be a domestic abuser, Greenwood already had it in him. But if you want to blame Ole then you need to group him with ALL the authority figures Greenwood ever had.

I never said it did. Dont know why people keep saying I am saying this.

If you think your boss is weak then you will think you can get away with doing the minimum at work phuck around etc etc. Or a parent or grandparent is softer than the other parent then you'll take liberties often small which over time leads to taking bigger liberties because you know the softer one will generally take your side or say dont do it again or ill give you another chance. If you dont think that a teenager (when he joined the first team squad on a FT basis) whose been giving a shytload of money been gassed up by the club the fans social media etc sees in his day job that the team he is working in has no discipline to it or there is no accountability for their actions they most likely think thats how life is. That will have an effect later on down the line because they has no real understanding of consequences and the value of their actions. And it isnt like managers and coaches dont have a history of ignoring red flags that players/athletes have shown because the talent was so good it could be dismissed as a phase or it isnt my problem.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
If he did it ? :skip:
The fact that she recorded that convo is evidence enough that it was not the first occurence.

And pics. :picard:

I’ve now actually looked at the pics and listened to the convo. He’s a piece of shyt :francis:

This is what happens when you crown kids with character defects and give them millions of pounds. They turn into grown degenerate men with money.

Knowing how these football teams operate, he’s most likely had instances in the past that would indicate he’s like this and the club has done their best to cover it up. Not gonna blame any particular individuals but Utd as an organisation have definitely enabled this.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
If Greenwood really did that shyt, he needs to be thrown under the jail :scust:

Culture at United crazy.

But Pogba's haircut and Rashfoods charity were the issues?!:hhh:

Mason done, get him out of the sport. We've all been 19-20 before. I can pretty much assume none of us have demanded sex when a woman didn't want to or beat a woman bloody.

fukk this kid. :pacspit: